My kids are so hard on their clothes.
They are rough and tough on just about anything. What boys aren’t?
Stains are certainly a recurring laundry battle for me. Do you have the same problem?
My laundry room is simply never empty which I am sure many of you can relate. Laundry is so tiring and I often times I hear other moms talking about detergent, stains, and even how to manage the exhausting chore. Good news people there are a number of solutions for laundry.
Here are laundry hacks to make your life so much easier!
1. Use Aluminum Foil for your dryer sheet. A super easy way to remove static! Budget Savvy Diva
2. Skip the fabric softener and use a dried, soaked Hand Towel to soften your clothes. You get lots of uses out of it! Mattern Family
3. Use a Salad Spinner for delicate clothing that hang dry to get some of the extra water out. Buzzfeed
4. If you have something that shrinks, use some Conditioner to unshrink them. Down By The Bays
5. Get rid of those wrinkles with this DIY Wrinkle Spray that works great! The Krazy Coupon Lady
6. Tackle stains using this Laundry Paste that is super awesome, thick, and great for ridding your favorite clothes of stains. The White Silk Purse
7. Make those whites even whiter by Boiling Them With Lemon with this super quick remedy. Martha Stewart Living
8. This Laundry Recipe is made in 20 minutes with no harsh chemicals at all. Serendipity and Spice
9. Remove your stubborn ink stains and other complicated stains with this Surprising Solution. One Good Thing By Jillee
10. If you have to have dryer sheets this Reusable Dryer Sheet Recipe will simple your laundry and keep your budget down. The Mama’s Girls
11. Ride yourself of the sorting woes with this No-Sort Laundry System that will seriously change your life. The Organizing Junkie
12. If you are washing shoes use this How-To On Drying Shoes that will keep the noise and headache away. 4 Men 1 Lady
13. Remove vicious odors from your clothes with this How-To Remedy. Meaningful Mama
14. Keep your dark clothes dark with this simple Laundry Trick that keeps colors perfect! Tech Life
15. Kick those grease stains out with a little bit of Chalk! Apartment Therapy
16. Use a Slice of Bread to remove a lipstick stain. Completely genius! Huffington Post
17. Battle those yucky yellow stains on shirts with any of these 9 Tips to Remove Tough Stains. The Secret Yumiverse
18. Detergent power packs from Arm & Hammer. These are so awesome for making laundry a breeze. No measuring required and no additional stain fighters needed for the load of laundry. You literally just toss them in your washer and start the load. A busy mom must-have!
19. These DIY Dryer Sheets skip out on the chemicals, are non-toxic, and reusable. Make
20. Make these Magic Wool Dryer Balls to reduce static and drying time all in one. The Seasoned Homemaker
ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS are an amazing find for fighting the woes of laundry. They have deep cleaning micro-crystals that brighten and whiten, remove tough stains, and require no measuring at all. Just toss them in and go! Plus they are seriously 50% less per load than the single use brand AND they smell awesome! Toss and go!
How are you keeping clothes clean, smelling fresh, and free of stains? Share your best ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine.