If you are looking for letter of the week crafts for preschoolers for this school year, look no further!
The entire alphabet is right here! We have a craft for each letter. The alphabet crafts include a printable, if needed, and step by step instructions for creating an awesome alphabet activity with your little one.
These are excellent activities to do together to really help your preschooler learn the letter.
NO MORE MELTDOWNS AT THE LIBRARY!
As you are introducing each letter with the craft, you can also work on the letter sounds
Letter of the Week Printables
Download all of the printables for each letter of the alphabet together:
These activities are a great way to make memories together as you teach your preschooler at home.
Letter activities like these are a great way to help ABCs come to life for your little learner and perfect for your tot school. We just love these crafts!
Letter of the Week Crafts for Preschoolers
Letters A-D Templates
- A is for Alligator– we love making the mosaic tile alligator out of the letter A. And he loved eating up the letters!
- B is for Butterfly – this is so pretty to display in your windo! (Want a find the letter printable? Here is a B is for Bell find the letter printable your preschooler will love!)
- C is for Car– my boys always love making the cars!!
- D is for Doghouse– you can use do a dot markers on the paws around the letter D.
Letters E-H Templates
- E is for Eagle– save your used eggshells for this one. So fun!
- F is for Frog– my boys always loved created this one and letting their frog catch flies!
- G is for Goat – use the letter G to make a goat! (Want a fun fine motor worksheet? Here is a G is for Green find the letter worksheet.)
- H is for House – what will your house look like?
Letters I-L Templates
- I is for Ice Cream – who doesn’t love ice cream? Making the waffle cone lines is great pencil work!
- J is for Jellyfish– the cutest jellyfish you’ve ever seen! Painting him is tons of fun!
- K is for King– the kids always have fun making the crown with the jewels!
- L is for Lamp– finger painting is a fun activity to do on the lampshade.
Jamohom Wooden Alphabet Puzzle for Toddlers, Chunky ABC Puzzles Board for 2-5 Years Old, Educational Learning Letters for Boys and Girls, Preschool Puzzle Gifts for KidAlphabet Kids’ Floor Puzzle (24 Pieces) (36 inches wide x 24 inches high)Melissa & Doug Upper & Lower Case Alphabet Puzzle
Letters M-P Templates
- M is for Mouse– the whiskers are my favorite part.
- N is for Night – kids always love to paint. This starry night is fun to make!
- O is for Octopus– this one is always a big hit with my kids! They always love gluing on the cereal.
- P is for Penguin– the cutest penguin ever.
Letters Q-T Templates
- Q is for Quilt– such a great way to use fabric from an old worn out shirt or pants!
- R is for Rainbow– they will love gluing on the cereal and cotton balls! Great fine motor work here!
- S is for Snake– if you kids have never painted with spaghetti, this is a huge treat!
- T is for Tree– we love adding the buttons to the tree!
Letters U-Z Templates
- U is for Underwater– these little googly eye fishies are super fun.
- V is for Vase– kids love the painting that goes with this one! (Want a find the letter printable too? You will love this V is for Vegetable!)
- W is for Watermelon– how fun to pull a watermelon in a wagon! talk about the shapes used to make the wagons too!
- X is for Xylophone – X is such a tricky letter. Xylophones are always fun to make.
- Y is for Yak– is this not he cutest yacks you’ve ever seen?
- Z is for Zebra– your little one will have so much fun adding the stripes to the zebra!
Want to download all the templates and craft ideas at once? Get all 26 letters, templates and instructions here instantly.
Coogam Numbers and Alphabets Flash Cards Set – ABC Wooden Letters and Numbers Animal Card Board Matching Puzzle Game Montessori Educational Toys Gift for Toddlers Age 2 3 4 5 Preschool and Up YearsVanmor Toddler Busy Board with ABC Montessori Toy Fine Motor Activity Sensory Board Educational Toy for Basic Skill Learn Dress and Alphabet Gift for Baby Boy Girl 1 2 3 4 5 6 Years OldGamenote Classroom Magnetic Alphabet Letters Kit 234 Pcs with Double – Side Magnet Board – Foam Alphabet Letters for Preschool Kids Toddler Spelling and Learning Colorful
Make sure you Pin this page over on Pinterest so you always have it at your fingertips!
Want to take it a step further? Check out our alphabet letters crafts using hand prints too!