This is a sponsored post on behalf of Let’s Play, but all opinions are my own.
Do you anticipate the winter time? My kids adore this time of year where they get to go outside and enjoy the changing season, cooler weather, and embark on a journey they can make all their own.
Playing outside has really become something my boys enjoy. Rain, shine, or snow, they are determined and ready with solutions and ideas for hours of play!
These are such important moments in our kids’ lives. I love watching them set out on a journey right in our own backyard with hours of exploring and fun. It is like they step into a whole new world. It is in these moments that I admire my kids’ creativity and often times reflect on my own childhood moments of play.
As a child, we played with even the simplest of things from boxes to rocks. It was easy and fun and there was always a place for everyone. We too enjoyed the outdoors, no matter the season or time of year There is something about being outdoors and playing during the winter season. I’m committed to my role as a Play Ambassador with Let’s Play, an initiative by Dr Pepper Snapple Group that provides kids and families with the tools, places and inspiration to make active play a daily priority! Head on over to LetsPlay.com to check out five more ways for kids to play in the snow.
My boys simply cannot wait until we get our first snow. It is an exciting thing for kids. There are so many ways for kids to get out and enjoy the snow this year. Check out these super fun ways to play in the snow this winter!
20 Snow Games for Kids of all Ages
1. Load up Mr. Potato Head and his accessories for this funny version of Potato Heads in the Snow. Happy Hooligans
2. Your kids will love the idea of making Snow Ice Cream with the snow right from outside! Housing A Forest
3. Let your toddlers enjoy in the snow time fun with this Winter Letter Play Activity that will have them searching for letters in the snow! Sugar Aunts
4. Build your own snow station with this How To Build An Igloo Tutorial! Your Modern Family
5. You can easily have some art fun with this Snow Spray Painting idea that is perfect fun for kids. Mama Papa Bubba
6. Create your own Snow Sensory Bin that can be hours of hands on fun for kids of all ages! Happy Hooligans
7. Your kids can really have some active fun in a snowball fight with this Snow Fling and easier way to throw your snowball!
8. You kids can always enjoy some sledding with this Fold Up Ski Skooter that is so cool!
9. With this kid sized Snow Shovel your little ones can dig and dig to create their own snow surprises!
10. Criss cross sticks and pine cones can be used for a friendly game of Tic Tac Toe Snow that is super fun for kids Parents
11. Your kids can Color the Snow With Spray Bottles as an easy and fun way to have fun with snow. Hands On As We Grow
12. Let the kids Make An Outdoor Snow Kitchen where they can cook up and pretend with snow. Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
13. The whole family can join in with a Snowy Obstacle Course with these fun ideas for stations! The Inspired Treehouse
14. Why not make your own Ice Sculptures made by your kids for your front yard. Happy Hooligans
15. If you have a crows of boys they will love this Cars and Ramps Activity for the snow. Inspiration Laboratories
16. Break out those cookie cutters and other fun cooking utensils to make this Snow Patterns Activity fun. Sugar Aunts
17. Who wouldn’t want to make a Snow Volcano! Oh so cool! Classy Clutter
18. Put a twist on building snowmen and make a Snow Critter where your kiddo can build up their favorite animal. Babble
19. Make an educational run in the snow and play some Letter Learning Snowball Toss that is perfect for outside. How Wee Learn
20. Your kids will love these Ice Balloons that freeze right out in the snow just use balloons and food coloring. Queen Vanna
What are your and your kids planning for out in the snow this year? Share your ideas!
More Activities for Kids