- 1 Whole Garlic Bulb
- 1/4 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 Small Round Loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 Round (8 ounces) Brie (I used a triangle because that’s what I had on hand)
- Olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced (optional)
- Remove the papery outside from the large garlic bunch and cut the top off, be sure not to cut on the root side.
- Brush the whole garlic bunch with olive oil and top with rosemary, cover tightly in foil.
- Roast in an oven at 425 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- While the garlic is cooking, you can prep your bread bowl by cutting a small circle in the top and removing the inside bread.
- Place the brie inside the hollowed bread and top with the roasted garlic.
- Top the mixture with chopped cherries.
- Place the cutout top back on the bread and wrap in foil. Bake at 375 or until the cheese is melted.