If you enjoy Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake, you may also enjoy a couple of other summer desserts.
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup dark mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups grated zucchini (do not squeeze out liquid)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, zucchini, eggs and oil then add flour and combine, add the rest of the ingredients and combine until mixed, do not over mix.
- Place in prepared cake pan and bake for approximately 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before serving.