There is so much involved in Christmas. Gifts, family time, crafts, and sweet treats!
I love desserts and there are plenty of holiday favorites on my list. No bake cookies and bars are just simply a treasured sweet. No baking, a few ingredients, and boom! A dessert in no time! Plus there are tons of options. No bakes are perfect for the holidays and also make great gifts too!
So lets get down to business. Favorites? I don’t have just one I have a lot. So check out this list of 27 irresistible no bake Christmas cookies and bars!
No Bake Christmas Cookies and Bars
1. Gather up the kids to make these Santa No Bake Christmas Cookies using graham crackers. Crystal & Co
2. These No Bake Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are made super easy for any holiday. 3 Boys and A Dog
3. Check out this recipe for Classic No Bake Cookies that are so easy to make. Homemade Hooplah
4. These No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies will have your mouth watering! Time 2 Save
6. You won’t have to sneak cookie dough when you make these No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars that are simply amazing! The View From Great Island
7. These Cake Batter No Bake Cookies are perfect for kids and can be topped with sprinkles. Mrs. Happy Homemaker
8. This recipe for No Bake Coconut Cookies can’t get any easier with only 2 ingredients required. The Frugal Farm Wife
9. You can make these sweet and delicious Reese’s Krispie No Bake Cookies in no time with cereal and of course candy! Butter With A Side of Bread
10. You won’t believe how amazing these Banana Bread No Bake Cookies taste. Shaken Together
11. These No Bake Chocolate Gingerbread Bars are absolutely divine and combine two wonderful flavors. The 36th Avenue
12. These No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies are simple, amazing, and healthy. The Big Man’s World
14. You can get a perfect taste of fall with Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies this season. The Frugal Farm Wife
15. Check out these No Bake Praline Cookies that scream sweet and yummy! Mrs. Happy Homemaker
16. You can’t go wrong with Sugar Cookie Bites that require no baking or raw eggs. Chelsea’s Messy Apron
17. Whenever you need a minty chocolate fix these Fudgy Mint Chocolate No Bakes are very satisfying. The Recipe Rebel
18. If you love Girl Scout cookies try this easy recipe for Homemade Thin Mints that requires no baking. Hip 2 Save
19. You can make these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with 5 easy ingredients. Sally’s Baking Addiction
20. The kiddos in your house will love these No Bake Monster Cookie Bites that have a little sweet addition. Like Mother Like Daughter
21. These Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies are sweet and simply made with strawberry instead of chocolate. Sugar and Soul
22. Make these No Bake Pumpkin Cookies this holiday season for the best treat ever! Once A Month Meals
23. This No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies are an easy sweet treat recipe made with cookie butter from Trader Joes. My Tiny Oven
24. Combine marshmallows and Oreos with a few other simple ingredients for these No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars. Picky Palate
25. These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are so amazing you will make them every year! Running Upward
26. Make these Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies that are amazing and flavorful! Tips From A Typical Mom
27. Love Rice Krispies, coconut and peanut butter? You will love these no bake bites from Crystal & Co!
Have a delicious no bake recipe you whip up during the holidays? Share your recipes!
Baked Cookie Recipes
Looking for a couple of baked Christmas cookie recipes?
The Perfect Christmas Planner
If you are a busy mom who wants to make memories this Christmas season, this planner is perfect for you!
Doing Elf on the Shelf this Year?
These printables will make Elf on the Shelf fun and easy! Check out our Elf Bundle!
More Christmas Recipes