Fourth of July will be here before we know it! Maybe you are heading to a cookout with friends, a pool party, a firework show, or maybe you are hosting everyone at your house for the big day.
Aside from the fireworks, dessert is one of my favorite parts of this exciting holiday. Hello sparklers.
Here is a list of over thirty 4th of July desserts you can take and create for the holiday. In the coming weeks I will share appetizers, grilling ideas and even crafts to create for the big day.
4th of July Desserts
- Easy 4th of July Cookie Bars– these are soft and chewy and the icing with candy treats make it AMAZING!
- Fire Cracker Dessert– this is so fun and tasty. Who would have thought to crate a dessert into a bite size fire cracker? The kids will love it!
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake– the ultimate poke cake. Seriously!
- Stars and Stripes Rice Krispy Treats– a delicious dessert that the kids can help you make.
- No Bake Banana Blueberry Pie– easiest dessert on the planet!
- Fourth of July Layered Jello– a masterpiece of art to be eaten!
- Banana Sundae Puffs– these look elegant but prepare in 30 minutes. You can do banana or strawberry.
- Sweet and Salty Popcorn– perfect for the fire work show!
- Smore Chocolate Chip Cookies– these just shout eat me over a camp fire while watching fire works.
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs– super duper easy. Let the kids assemble these!
- Layered Patriotic Drink– let the kids enjoy their own red, white and blue drink. There is an educational element to this. Totally fun for the grownups too!
- Uncle Sam Ice Cream Cones– kids and adults will love these.
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats– love peanut butter? Go for these!
- Patriotic Oreo Pops– a step by step tutorial on how to make these festive Oreo treats. She makes it look so easy.
- Healthy Popsicles– beat the beat and unnatural colorings and flavors with this healthy frozen pop.
- Pina Colada Cake– what would 4th of July be without a Pina Colada cake?
- Revolutionary Berries– these colorful strawberries will be a hit!
- 7up Cake– you’ve seen it before, but this is how you make it!
- Fruit Flag– take your fruit tray to a new level.
- Patriotic Bundt Cake– super fun cake that everyone will enjoy. I love how the colors marble together.
- Jello Poke Cake– you can totally do red and blue jello over a white cake.
- No Bake Reeses Squares– I love anything that is no bake, don’t you?
- Fresh Fruit Tart– another great way to display and incorporate fruit in a dessert.
- Patriotic Cupcake Cones– these are so fun. Love cupcakes in an ice cream cone.
- Strawberry Shortcake Sugar Cookie Cups– super easy and tastes like summer.
- Star Shaped Shortcakes– say that fast three times. Berries, cream and star shaped shortbread.
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake– easy, delicious and you will have no leftovers to take home.
- Summer Berry Trifle– looking for a layered dessert? This one displays beautifully.
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake– amazing. That place in life where banana pudding and cheesecake meet pure bliss.
- Star Studded Blueberry Pie– love that crust that you could reinvent on just about any pie.
- Bite Size Red White and Blue Layer Cakes– yum meet adorable!
- Easy Reeses Brownies– brownies are perfect to take to a gathering.
- Apple Pecan Upside Down Pie– even summer reminds you of apple pie, this is the one you want to make.
What is your favorite dessert to make for Fourth of July?