Did you get an iPad or a Microsoft Surface Tablet for Christmas? If not, here is your chance. Enter to win either one or cash equivalent over the next 3 weeks! There are a lot of entries for you so enter as many as you want. The more you enter the greater your chance.
So which will you choose?
Get a chance to win either a 16GB iPad with retina display ($499) or a 32GB Microsoft Surface Tablet ($499)!!! Already have a tablet? No problem! You can opt for the cash equivalent via Paypal!
Giveaway runs from December 30, 2012 at 12:01AM EST through January 20, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Open worldwide. If winner is outside the US, he/she will get the cash equivalent. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible.
Disclaimer: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. For any questions regarding this giveaway, please contact Bay Area Mommy.
Guess what? Time for another iPad giveaway! I’m participating in the iPad for Christmas giveaway event hosted by Bay Area Mommy! Special shoutout to co-hosts Mom to Bed By 8, Frugal FilAm and Shopaholic Mommy who also helped make this giveaway possible!
Is the iPad on your Christmas wish list this year? How about anyone else in your family? This is your chance because we’re giving away a 16GB iPad with retina display ($499) to one lucky reader!!! Already have an iPad? No problem! You can opt for the cash equivalent via Paypal!
I’m excited to bring this opportunity to you! I hope you win! Good luck.
Giveaway runs from November 20, 12:01am EST to December 17, 11:59pm EST. Open worldwide. If winner is outside the US, he/she will get the cash equivalent. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible.
* No purchase necessary. The winner will be randomly selected using Rafflecopter and entries will be verified. Winner will have 48 hours to reply to Bay Area Mommy’s winner notification email in order to claim his/her prize. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen. Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure the winner email notification doesn’t go to your Spam folder. Prize will be sent by Bay Area Mommy. Other participating bloggers in this event are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Time for another fun movie giveaway! Did you enter the BRAVE giveaway? It runs until Nov. 14th.
Have your kids seen the new Disney’s Secret of the Wings movie? It is another one of their beautiful fairy movies. Incase you aren’t familiar, the movie is about Tinkerbell as she takes on a journey with her Fairy Friends. They head off into the forbidden world of the Mysterious Winter World. Her curiosity and discovery could change her world forever.
Four of my readers will win a 4 Disc Combo pack. The pack includes the movie on Blueray, DVD, the Digital Copy and the Blueray 3d plus bonus games.
Enter below on the easy to fill out Rafflecopter form.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Did you go see the Disney/Pixar’s movie BRAVE? This beautiful and fun family film is this year’s #1 animated movie. It is being released on DVD/Blu-Ray, Digital, and On-Demand on November 13th. Guess what? Two of my readers will get the ULTIMATE COLLECTOR’S EDITON: 5-DISC COMBO PACK after it is released!
Which characters were your favorite? Did you have a favorite scene? Maybe you didn’t get a chance to see the movie. If not, the movie is set in the ancient and magical Highlands of Scotland. The film features the headstrong red head young adventurer, Merida. She sets out on a journey to carve her own path in life. During the heroic journey, Merida confronts tradition and defies an age-old custom that inadvertently unleashes chaos, and forces her to discover the true meaning of bravery.
Enter to win a copy of this beautiful DVD set on the easy to fill out Rafflecopter form. It makes entering giveaways so much easier.
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.
We have a giveaway winner for the Wallpaper for Windows $75 Gift Card giveaway!
New winner picked
Missi at havoc-to-heaven.com July 10, 2012 at 7:22 am
Here is the winning entry #22! (Winner never responded after several email attempts. New winner picked above.
Congrats Catherine! Watch for an email from me with details for redeeming your giveaway.
Thanks to all for entering this very popular mommy solution giveaway.
WELCOME TO THE APRIL iPAD MANIA GIVEAWAY!!!
We have teamed up with Bay Area Mommy along with some awesome bloggers to bring you this amazing chance to win the two hottest tablets in the market today!
Grand Prize: The New iPad (or $550 cash)
Second Prize: Kindle Fire (or $200 cash)
Entries will be accepted from April 1 at 12:01am EST until April 21 at 11:59pm EST. There are no mandatory entries but there are lots of ways to gain more entries to to the giveaway. The more tasks you complete, the more chances of winning!
Open worldwide. Must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the prize. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Apple or Amazon. Winners will be drawn on April 22 and will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email. Kindly include email@example.com to your email’s whitelist to make sure that in case you are picked as the winner, the notification email would not go to your Spam folder.
Good luck! I hope you take advantage of this easy entry giveaway. There are going to be A LOT of entries but don’t let that stop you from entering. Remember there are two winners, why not one of them be you?
Time for the Spread The Love Giveaway! Enter to win $200 in Cash, Amex Card or Amazon Gift Card!
How to enter? Just use the super easy Rafflecopter form to enter to win! Nab all the entries to increase your chance of winning big!
Good Luck! Below are the players. When you enter on mine the entries show up on all the blogs. Ends 2/29
As you know, I love the crockpot lady. I might be a stalker of hers. Her amazing recipes end up on my weekly meal plan week after week. Her Crockpot Candy Chicken recipe is cooking in my kitchen at this very minute.
Stephanie O’Dea is the author of multiple sites (which have recently all been married into one lovely site). She has also written a couple of crockpot cookbooks. Now, we can add Totally Together to the list.
Shortly after becoming a mom, over nine years ago, Stephanie quickly realized there was a need for an all-inclusive day planner or organizer. She knew that mom’s needed a planner for capturing family stuff, but she also wanted a book that would tell her what to do. She longed for reminders to set appointments, reminders to send out holiday cards and to call her mother. She wanted a set list of daily, weekly and monthly chores that she could check off, ’cause women love a check off list! Soon she started creating this journal Totally Together. Where day planner meets The Jetson’s- only in paperback.
About Totally Together
Does the thought of having company over or entertaining send you into a tailspin? Well, Stephanie is here to help us keep our house company ready within 30 minutes by helping us whip our homes into shape.
Stephanie lives by the “clean less, play more\” method, which allows you to fly through all the chores and minutiae in minutes a day so you can move on to what you really want to do: spend time with family and enjoy living life. Using a weekly organizational planner format, she spells out exactly what chores are essential and how they should be tackled to maximize time and minimize effort including:
- Seven daily chores that anyone in the family can do in just minutes
- Yearly, seasonally, monthly, and weekly chores divided into bite-sized chunks
- Household tips and cleaning shortcuts
- Guide for setting up meal plans
- Fun, fast recipes
- Reproducible grocery list with check boxes
- An action plan for keeping the entire family organized
One of my favorite things in this book is the section on age appropriate chores for children. I think no matter how much we know as mom’s that our children are capable of doing chores each day, we still put the weight of so many of the household chores on our own shoulders. Sometimes it is good for me to see what other people find effective when giving their children chores and household tasks. I also like that she breaks it down to give us ideas to make cleaning fun for all ages.
Throughout the book Stephanie also shares tips to make the household responsibilities easier, even for mom. I like this one for your microwave.
Easy Microwave Cleaning:
- Moisten a dish sponge, and sprinkle it lightly with baking soda.
- Cook the sponge on high in the microwave for one minute.
- Wipe down the microwave walls, floor, and door with this sponge.
- Rinse the sponge thoroughly and wipe out the microwave again to rinse away the baking soda residue, leaving your microwave clean and deodorized.
- Cover food with a paper towel when heating food to ward off future splatters.
Totally Together is certainly a mommy solution! This book hit shelves TODAY and sells for $15- very budget friendly and can be found at Borders, Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com, just to name a few.
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways. You choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 8/16/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Tell me why you would love to win this book or why you need it.
- Subscribe to Stephanie O’Dea’s site. The icon is in the upper right section of her site in the header.
- Like Stephanie O’Dea on Facebook.
- Follow Stephanie O’Dea on Twitter.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (right sidebar)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp is giving away a #free copy of #TotallyTogether by @stephanieodea. Mange your household with ease! http://bit.ly/pn1csc