I adore these little Thanksgiving turkey cookies for kids. And the best part…. there is no baking required!
You know what else is great about them? The kids can help you assemble them.
These make perfect after school snacks, Thanksgiving Day treats, or treats for the school Fall party.
Let me show you how easy these are to make. (While you’re here, check out all of my activities for kids that are perfect for this time of year. We have tons!)
This is to make one cookie pudding cup.
- 4- 5 Swedish Fish candies
- 1 Milano cookie
- 1 chocolate pudding pack
- 2 candy eyes
- tube of white icing
- tube of red icing
- Starburst candy
Gather up your supplies.
Take the lid off of the snack pack.
Stick the Milano cookie down into the pudding.
Arrange four to five of the Swedish Fish behind the cookie to look like feathers.
Use the white icing as glue to attach the candy eyes to the cookie.
Take one red Starburst candy and use a pinch of it to create a beak pressing the candy in between your fingers.
Then use the red icing to draw on the gobbler.
And there you have it. A turkey cookie treat for kids!
My kids loved this!
Have you ever made a turkey out of a cookie? I would love to hear about it!
More Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids:
- 10 Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- 12 Thanksgiving Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Waffle Cone Thanksgiving TeePee
- Leaf Garland
- Thanksgiving Do a Dot Printable
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Smores
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable
Thanksgiving Books for Kids:
- T is for Turkey
- If You Sailed on The Mayflower in 1620
- The Perfect Thanksgiving
- What is Thanksgiving
- 10 Fat Turkeys
- Thanks for Thanksgiving
- If You Were at the First Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving is for Giving
- The Pilgrims’ First Thanksgiving
- The Very First Americans
- The Night Before Thanksgiving