While I love the holidays, and even hosting gatherings with friends and family, they can be a bit stressful.
Honestly, far too often I am pressed for time. I need things that make life as stress-free as possible.
If you’re hosting the holidays at your house this year, or if your’re preparing any of this dishes for the gathering, you want these 26 Thanksgiving hacks at your finger tips!
1. Clean up grimy bacon grease with the Bounty with Dawn Paper Towels. They are super convenient with soap built in! Crystal & Co.
2. Place cooked bacon on paper towels to absorb the excess grease. We use Bounty for this! Crystal & Co.
3. Make single servings and cooking and assembly easy by Cooking Your Stuffing In Muffin Tins. Plus it gets crispier! A Cozy Kitchen
4. Preserve your produce simply by wrapping them in damp paper towels to control moisture. We use Bounty paper towel for this! About
6. Freeze your rolled out pie crusts for 20 minutes before so that they hold their shape and are easier to work with. Buzzfeed
7. Slow roast your turkey the night before with this easy recipe and free up your oven for other things the next day! Zabar’s
8. Crunched on time and cooking lots of potatoes this Thanksgiving? Give them a good scrub down in the dishwasher! Heavenly Homemakers
9. Did you know that you can ice down the breasts of your turkey before cooking to keep them from drying out? Sweet! Kendall-Jackson
10. Try this foil roasting rack trick for cooking up your best turkey this year. Saveur
11. If you want the best pie edges then check out these videos for using a variety of things to make the best crimping surface! YouTube
12. If you have at tone of recipes that require fresh chopped veggies then chop them the day or two before so you have more time for prepping! Buzzfeed
13. If you simply don’t have the space for everything on the table serve your Thanksgiving buffet style so that everyone has space. Diply
14. Freeze your pies and store them prior to baking. At that point everything is assembled and ready to be cooked! Martha Stewart
15. Check out your recipes ahead of time for necessary materials. This ensures you have everything on hand before your big food prep starts. Buzzfeed
16. Invest in a meat thermometer. Don;t play a guessing game know if the food is done easy peasy!
17. Whip up your turkey stock and gravy ahead of time and freeze it. Quickly thaw the day before! The Kitchn
18. Figure out your cooking order and post it in your kitchen to follow so you know exactly what to cook and when. Buzzfeed
19. Follow these steps for the best ways to thaw your turkey according to size. Buzzfeed
20. If you need to cut pastry dough or regular dough use a wine glass end for cutting perfect portions! Diply
21. If you hate peeling potatoes then just boil them with the skin and gently wipe away the skin afterwards. Diply
22. Steam your veggies in the dishwasher wrapped in foil! Organic Authority
23. If cooking turkey makes you nervous then use these steps for cooking a turkey in a bag to get the best results. Clever Housewife
24. Make your hard boiled eggs in the oven and don’t even mess with the boiling water on the stove. Buzzfeed
25. Create a meal plan for the week before so you aren’t worrying about what you will eat before the holiday arrives. Check out these 200 + easy meals! Crystal & Co.
26. Bake your turkey upside down to ensure it is super moist! 4 Hats and Frugal
Do you have a special trick for tackling Thanksgiving without a headache? Share your ideas!
More Thanksgiving Solutions
This post is sponsored by Bounty. All opinions and words are my own. Read my disclosure if you have questions.