Today I’m going to share an easy printable for teacher appreciation week.
This is a perfect activity for kids to do because its fun and educational.
The great thing about this activity is that it can be a lesson in itself for any age group. If you have a toddler just learning to write you can have them trace over your answers. Or if you have an elementary school age child they can write out the answers themselves. This fun printable is educational and will sure to be a treasured teacher appreciation gift idea.
Simply print out the printable found below and fill it out with your child. Teacher appreciation gifts do not have to cost a ton of money. The ones that comes from the heart are the most appreciated. You can print this letter here.
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:
- Handmade Paper Flowers for Your Teacher
- Homemade Pencil Holder Teacher Gift
- Teacher Hershey Kiss Printable
- Thanks for Helping me Bloom Flower Pot Picks (free printable)
- Thanks for \”Chewsing\” to Teach Bubble Gum Printable
- Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder (free printable)
- Tea-riffic Teacher Water Bottle Printable
- Flower and Button Clothespin Magnets
- Teacher Picture Frame
- Teacher Popcorn Gift Printable
- We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable
- DIY Teacher Water Bottle Thank You Gift
- Homemade Mod Podge Vase (for flowers)
Kelley is the mastermind in charge of her family. She loves to spend time crafting, cooking and making her kids laugh. She believes she was destined to be a comedian but has put her stand up dreams on hold to raise her two kids. She blogs about her family at thegrantlife.com and often entertains her readers with her wise cracks.