My boys are so excited that fall baseball season has arrived! Cooler temperatures, nachos, hotdogs, and of course the actual games.
Do your kids play sports? Baseball is really an American pastime. Our boys love it and we really enjoy watching them grow within the sport. We have watched our boys through baseball since they could first hold a bat and these are true memories. Months before signups my boys were begging to know the sign up dates and questioned when the season would begin. I love this. It really is sweet to see them enjoy such a fun sport.
With our kids in sports we really need shirts, socks, and underwear that can withstand how rough they are! Socks are definitely something we run through year round even if its not baseball or football season. Sock are essential, socks are important, and socks to my boys are all about comfort.
If your kids are playing baseball this season, I want you to remember these five very important tips for a successful season.
5 Tips for Baseball Season with Kids
- Remember to have fun. Stop living vicariously through your kids. Don’t take the love or the fun of the game out of it for them. We’re not preparing our kids for MLB drafts. Let them be children! Don’t be driven by wins!
- Focus on comfort. There is nothing worse than sweating our tail off when we’re practicing or playing the sport in uncomfortable clothes.
- Make memories. Can you help coach? Not as the crazy controlling parent you see on the field, but to make memories. Your little guys will remember this bond forever!
- Stay hydrated. This goes for the parents and siblings watching, the kids playing and the coaches coaching! Grownups, be the example.
- Lead the way with good sportsman ship as the parent and as the coach. The kids are watching you!
Gildan is a really amazing resource for moms who need or want to save money. Their website is dedicated to providing great activewear for the whole family and it is super easy to order online. I got a ton of socks, underwear, and t shirts for outstanding prices.
I love these pull over sweatshirt hoodies for the boys. Perfect for Texas fall (and even winter) weather.
Not only is this a great resource for sports players but also for those of you just starting back to school! When shopping I even found a few items for myself. How awesome is that? Shopping that is geared for our whole family! Until recently, I had no idea they had a website dedicated to online ordering. They have some great items for kiddos who require school uniforms as well.
Gildan is a well known product for activewear. In fact, they are a worldwide brand as the largest t-shirt and sock manufacturer. With boys in the house we thrive on affordability and durability. Gildan is a great manufacturer with wonderful products that can withstand some serious wear and tear by my boys and my husband!
What are your best tips for other parents when it comes to creating a successful sport season and not just focusing on the win?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gildan. The opinions and text are all mine.