Wallpaper For Windows is an easy DIY way to decorate or add privacy to any window, glass door, French doors, shower enclosures, mirrors and more! They have a huge selection of designs. It took me longer to decide on what window design I wanted to fit my bathroom decor than it actually took me to install the window wallpaper.
Once I decided on the design, I measured my windows to make sure that I ordered the correct size. They have a lot of sizes to choose from with different price points. To keep the project affordable, measure correctly and order just what you need. The instructions state that you can easily cut the film with scissors to fit your project. They also offer the Trimmed to Size service which is what I used for my project. My window films were cut exactly as I specified with perfect, clean cuts.
So how DIY is this window film? Here are the easy-to-do steps!
- Add a few drops of soap to a spray bottle of water. Spray window with water.
- Peel film from paper backing and center it over the window. It is suggested to start from the center out but with my small windows I started at the two top corners. Let it cling to the window.
- Smooth out large air bubbles with the side of your hand.
- Use the provided squeegee to remove all the air bubbles from behind the film.
- That is it! It was easy and I had it installed within 5 minutes from taking it out of the box to having it up on both windows.
If you have any type of window that you want to add decoration to or create a privacy window then look no further than Wallpaper For Windows. From their easy to navigate website to online ordering, quick delivery and super easy DIY installation this is one home project that I wish I would have planned to do sooner! My no privacy bathroom window went from being an annoyance to full privacy and a beautiful piece of artwork. The finished project photo doesn’t do it justice. It really looks beautiful in my bathroom and we love all the light that comes in during the day.
- One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift certificate for Wallpaper For Windows.
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by July 24, 2012 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
WAYS TO ENTER
- Visit Wallpaper For Windows online and tell me which window wallpaper you would choose for your DIY project.
- Like Wallpaper For Windows on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Wallpaper For Windows on Twitter (windowfilmguy).
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Pinterest.
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a Wallpaper For Windows @windowfilmguy #DIY #giveaway Want to #win? http://bit.ly/LEDFEo
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.