Easy S’Mores Teacher Appreciation Gift (Free Printable)

Teacher Appreciation Week is a fun time to shower your teacher with tokens of thanks. But,  if you give a new gift each day the costs can start to add up.

I love this affordable gift idea that also comes with a free printable. What teacher does not like smores? (Make sure you also scroll to the end of this post for more than 10  affordable teacher appreciation gifts you can create for your teacher.)

Yum!

I love this printable that I found from another blogger. Each time I have given this treat to a teacher, they have loved it and it costs very little to make.

You Will Need:

• free printable
  • scissors or paper cutter
  • stapler
  • clear cello bags
  • cardstock
  • large marshmallows
  • small chocolate bars
  • graham crackers
  • printer

Teacher Appreciation Smores Printable

Print  your S’More tags out on white cardstock and cut them out.

Fold the printable in half as my sample above demonstrates.

Stuff your cellophane bags with two graham cracker squares, one large marshmallow and one chocolate.

Fold the top of the cellophane bag over and place the cardstock tag over it.

Secure shut with a stapler.

You’re done!

You have a professional looking gift, that literally took seconds to make magic and so little work on your part.

The teachers will LOVE these! Easy enough to make for a group of teachers as well.

I came across this  S’mores teacher appreciation printable  earlier this week.  I am the newest follower of  Domesticated Lady, gosh she is talented!

(Make sure you check out my Christmas S’Mores Printable as well!)

More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:

Comments

Ok that is one of the cutest ideas I have seen. We did the whole giant card with candy words this year and it was a total hit. Thanks for sharing this! I am going to store it for next year.

Susan- is the printable not just adorable!? You should really check out all of the free printables on her site- she has some great ones.

2. kasey warren says

this is bus driver week and was wondering if I could change it to bus drivers!
    Love this idea – so cute and simple

3. Karrie says

Did this gift for the holiday. Huge hit for my son’s elementary school, but also at the high school that I teach at! Great idea! Bags, hershey bars, graham crackers, and marshmallows totaled about $30 for about 90-100 bags!! Now they make flat marshmallows just for s’mores. Thanks for the great gift idea!!

4. MC says

Do you happen to have this tag where I can print 2 on a page? Just trying to eliminate wasted cardstock.
    These are super cute!

5. Debbie says

Is there a download for the teachers smore that can print 2 or more to a page. If I had just the download of the card would be GREAT, Thanks

I love this template! Thank you for share. I did have a question, is there any way to be able to print more then one on a page? I dont really have the means to waste a whole sheet of a paper for one. I would really love to do this idea but I dont know if more then one on a sheet is possible! Could you let me know thank you! I tried the chirstmas one as well but its laid out the same way :(

Oh what a cute idea! My kids were homeschooled but I could have used this idea for their Sunday School teachers when they were little.

I have a few friends who are teachers and I happen to know that the last thing they need is another mug, lol! I’m sure they’d love this.

8. John says

Just a Tip we did not have card stock so we used colored construction paper we had
    it gave it a twist with the letters colored in ..

1. [...] 4) Make gifts for local service people — the mail person, police officers, janitors, garbage collectors, cashier at your favorite grocery store, gas station attendant, etc. People who’s jobs are a great service to the community, but who typically go un-thanked. There are lots of great ideas online of how to make simple and inexpensive gifts. One of my favorites is a “s’mores” treat gift bag, found here. [...]

2. [...] We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable- give your teacher this delicious smore treat! Love this [...]