Teacher Appreciation Week is a fun time to shower your teacher with tokens of thanks. But, if you give a new gift each day the costs can start to add up.
I love this affordable gift idea that also comes with a free printable. What teacher does not like smores? (Make sure you also scroll to the end of this post for more than 10 affordable teacher appreciation gifts you can create for your teacher.)
I love this printable that I found from another blogger. Each time I have given this treat to a teacher, they have loved it and it costs very little to make.
You Will Need:
- free printable
- scissors or paper cutter
- clear cello bags
- large marshmallows
- small chocolate bars
- graham crackers
Teacher Appreciation Smores Printable
Print your S’More tags out on white cardstock and cut them out.
Fold the printable in half as my sample above demonstrates.
Stuff your cellophane bags with two graham cracker squares, one large marshmallow and one chocolate.
Fold the top of the cellophane bag over and place the cardstock tag over it.
Secure shut with a stapler.
You have a professional looking gift, that literally took seconds to make magic and so little work on your part.
The teachers will LOVE these! Easy enough to make for a group of teachers as well.
(Make sure you check out my Christmas S’Mores Printable as well!)
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:
- Handmade Paper Flowers for Your Teacher
- Homemade Pencil Holder Teacher Gift
- Teacher Hershey Kiss Printable
- Thanks for Helping me Bloom Flower Pot Picks (free printable)
- Thanks for \”Chewsing\” to Teach Bubble Gum Printable
- Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder (free printable)
- Tea-riffic Teacher Water Bottle Printable
- Flower and Button Clothespin Magnets
- Teacher Picture Frame
- Teacher Popcorn Gift Printable
- We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable
- DIY Teacher Water Bottle Thank You Gift
- Homemade Mod Podge Vase (for flowers)