Pop tarts are every child’s dream for breakfast.
Who can really resist their flavor and of course their easiness to please?
Pop tarts are a go-to for breakfast for many. Warm them up and take them on the go and boom breakfast is done.
Those store bought ones can contain a lot of unwanted sugar and preservatives so why not make them homemade? I mean you can practically whip up whatever you want for a fraction of the cost and even freeze them. So you are satisfying your budget and lots of grumbling tummies! I mean how hard can it actually be!
Check out these homemade pop tart recipes that will truly change your mornings! Make sure you check out all of my easy recipes while you’re here. They are all perfect for busy families!
27 Delicious Homemade Pop Tarts
1. Try this Homemade Heart Pop Tarts that are easily made for any special occasion and filled with yummy Nutella! Crazy Adventures In Parenting
2. These Homemade Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pop Tarts are so amazing they will put others to shame. Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. If you are looking for a quick snack for your kiddos then try these Peanut Butter and Jelly Pop Tarts made easy right in your kitchen. Cleverly Simple
4. These Homemade Pop Tarts are super easy to make and the kids won’t be disappointed! Juggling With Kids
5. These Homemade Apple Pie Pop Tarts will have you wondering if they are for breakfast or a sweet treat! Buns In My Oven
6. Check out these Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts that are perfect for the upcoming fall season. Cooking Classy
7. These Lemon Toaster Pastries are delicious and beyond easy to make! Tater Tots and Jello
8. If you want a sweet treat rather than breakfast these Chocolate Pop Tarts are great for chocolate lovers! Babble
9. Want the best fruit combo for your kid’s breakfast? These Strawberry Pop Tarts are amazing and fresh. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
10. These Summer Peach Pop Tarts can be easily made before the summer weather comes to an end! Foodista
11. Fill these Freezer and Kid Friendly Pop Tarts with your favorite jam or jelly and you have breakfast on the go. Once A Month Meals
12. These S’Mores Pop Tarts are the perfect breakfast for morning and taste just like real s’mores. PBS
13. Try these Apple and Maple Butter Pop Tarts that are a healthy breakfast option made with only 6 ingredients. The First Year
14. These Whole Wheat Toaster Pastries give a whole grain option for breakfast without the sugar. 100 Days of Real Food
15. Hands down these Maple-Cinnamon Oat Pop Tarts are a light sweet version to traditional pop tarts that your kids will love. Back To The Cutting Board
16. If your kids love blueberries then these Blueberry Pop Tarts are certain to be a hit for your kiddos. Food Coma
17. If you have little ones with allergies these Gluten, Egg, and Diary Free Pop Tarts are sure to satisfy their little tummies. Fork & Beans
18. These Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts are truly indulgent your whole family will love. Half Baked Harvest
19. Your breakfast will never be the same with these Strawberry and Cream Cheese Pop Tarts that taste like no other! Pastry Affair
20. If you want real fruit flavor in your breakfast then make these Berry Pop Tarts that use fresh fruit and excellent flavor. Hello Natural
21. This awesome recipe for Raspberry Pop Tarts reduces the sugar in traditional pastries and a true money saver! Penny Pinchin Mom
22. Who needs dessert when you have Cookie Dough Pop Tarts that is semi-sweet but oh so good. Food Fanatic
23. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pop Tarts are a delicious pastry especially with maple cream cheese frosting. Ambitious Kitchen
24. Why not have these Whole Wheat Applesauce Pop Tarts for a a healthy snack or breakfast? Live Simply
25. These Caramel Apple Pie Pop Tarts are super yummy and a cross between a pastry and an apple turnover. Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
26. Bring back childhood memories with these Sour Cherry Toaster Tarts that are amazing and just enough sweet. Williams-Sonoma Taste
27. Put a spin on regular pop tarts with these Ham & Cheese Pies that are super filling for breakfast, lunch, or even snack time! Eat The Love
Do you have an awesome recipe for homemade pop tarts? Share your favorites!