Are you ready for Halloween? Need some inspiration and ideas?
For the next 31 days we are sharing easy DIY Halloween Costumes here on Crystal & Co.! We have a super cute list of costumes that you can make at home with your kids! You know, like the good old days when our parents made our costumes and we made memories as a family.
You are totally going to want to pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards so that you have all of your ideas stored in one place.
Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Snail Costume (uses butcher paper)
- Chicken Costume (so adorable)
- Fairy Princess Costume
- Lego Man Costume (creative and easy)
- Rapunzel Costume
- Pebbles Flintstones
- Despicable Me Minion
- Princess and Mermaid (one costume many ways)
- Clown Costume (no-sew)
- Ninja Costume (no-sew)
- Pumpkin Costume
- Rocket Power Super Hero (repurpose empty soda bottles)
- Penguin Costume
- Flower Pot Costume (very affordable!)
- Captain America and Thor
- Belle Princess Costume (sewing involved and perfect for a tea party later!)
- Cowboy Costume (sewing involved)
- Rainbow Bright Costume (so super cute! some sewing involved)
- Baby Hedgehog Costume (some sewing)
- Macaroon Costume (basic sewing and materials)
- Red Riding Hood
- Lego Mini Figure
- Ghost Costume (super easy)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (tutorials for all 5 turtles and the rat)
- Wizard of Oz Costumes (awesome themed collection of costumes)
- Super Mario Brothers (tutorials for both costumes included, lots of felt)
- Peacock Costume
- Mad Scientist
- Candy Corn Costume (sewing involved- can be baby costume or girl dress costume)
- Lego Made from Cardboard
- Rag Doll Costume
And some more ideas….
Which one is your favorite?