Are you familiar with do a dot markers? They are kind of like BINGO dabbers and they come in different colors. Kids love using them!
I am going to show you how you can use do a dot markers to help with letter recognition and fine motor skills in preschoolers. They will love these activities for kids.
Are you ready to explore A is for Apple? These printables are perfect as we welcome Fall and visit apple orchards!
I am going to show you how to use these printables to make learning fun for your preschooler!
Preschool Do a Dot Printables:
- Preschool Do a Dot Printables (Apple Packet) <<—– click to print
- do a dot markers
- Alphabet Flip Book (optional)
This seven page pack focuses on
- find the letter /Aa/
- classifying apples
- color recognition
- coloring page
- fine motor development and more
Here is what one of the pages looks like:
More A is for Apple Learning:
- More Than 30 Apple Preschool Activities
- Apple Snack Idea
- Johnny Appleseed Color Pages for Kids
- How Do Apples Grow?
- The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree