Nothing screams summer more than being outdoors. Whether it is backyard barbecues or nighttime fire fly hunting, it is just a great time of year for kids!
The fun does not have to end when the sun goes down! There are tons of activities for kids that everyone will enjoy even after dark! The key is to get creative!
You are going to love these glowing fun ideas your family can enjoy in the summer air, even after dark. Each one of these will seriously light up your night!
Glow in the Dark Activities for Kids
1. Your kids will love these Mason Jar Fairy Lights made super easy and quick with mason jars. DIY Joy
2. Design something amazing on the sidewalk or driveway with this Glow In The Dark Glowing Foam Paint. Paging Fun Mums
3. Make these Glow In The Dark Water Balloons that make for a great wet fight among the whole family! Design Dazzle
4. Whip up some Glow In The Dark Bubbles for painting in the dark outside! Growing A Jeweled Rose
5. This Glow In The Dark Slime is really interesting and a silly way to play after dark. A Pumpkin and a Princess
6. Hopscotch will be super fun when designed with this Glow In The Dark Sidewalk Chalk. Growing A Jeweled Rose
7. Make these Glow In The Dark Wiffle Balls for a festive game of baseball after dark. Smart School House
8. Tie everyone up in knots with Glow In The Dark Twister that is serious fun. Hub Pages
9. Get that cardio in with the whole family in a fun game of Capture the Flag that glows in the dark. Let’s Get Together
10. A friendly game of Glow Stick Tic Tac Toe will be super awesome on your driveway! Make and Takes
11. Once this Glow Stick Hula Hoop gets spinning you will be amazed! Instructables
12. This Glow In The Dark Ghost Ring Toss is super fun and made so easy. Adventures In Preschool
13. Check out this Glow In The Dark Baseball that is the greatest game ever played! How Does She
Love these? Check out all of our activities for kids on Pinterest!
More Activities for Kids