Last week was a huge success with 185 great mom tips shared! Out of all of the things shared there were some great craft ideas, yummy recipes, and activities for kids! Each week is something new and exciting and I love checking out all of the tips shared! The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share resources, tools, and ideas that work well at entertaining kids and moms! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share their ideas! There are always a lot of great solutions and tips available and room for you to share your ideas too!
If you missed them, here are the top five ideas.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Sparkling Buds shared Flower Stamping With Cups.
2) Faith Filled Foods For Moms shared Cheesy Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe.
3) Preschool Powol Packets shared Minion Easter Eggs.
4) Brain Power Boy shared Ready, Aim, Fire! Balloon Archery Games.
5) Tina’s Homeschool Dynamic Plus shared Diving Into Homeschool Unit Studies: The Dos and Don’ts.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.