Its a new week here at The Mommy Club and I am so excited for all of the new shares! Each week is new and exciting with all new ideas and last week we had a total of 140 great ideas shared! Check out all of the awesome recipes, wonderful kids crafts, mom advice, and even DIY fun shared each week! If you are looking for new ideas, tips, recipes, and activities for your kiddos then tune in each week and if you missed last week check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great resource and full of new ideas each week! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out HERE!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) When We’re At Home shared How To Homeschool and Keep Your House Clean.
2) Sweet Haute shared Home Organization 31-Day Detox Diet.
3) Frugally Blonde shared How To Clean Windows Like A Pro.
4) Living Life and Learning shared Under The Sea Kindergarten Math Worksheets.
5) Lou Lou Girls shared Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.