Valentine’s Day is such a fun time for kids and it really highlights that love is in the air!
If you are on a search for some truly amazing Valentine resources we have got you covered! With things like fun crafts, activities, printables, and delicious recipes your Valentine’s Day is sure to go off without a hitch!
There are some really simple and amazing things you can do right at home to make the best Valentine’s Day ever! Plus the kids will love some of these awesome crafts and activities perfect for showing some love!
Valentine Activities, Crafts, and Printables
1. Have some hands on learning with these Valentine Do-A-Dots that re perfect for preschoolers!
2. Your kiddos will love these Kid Valentine Crafts that are perfect for the occasion.
3. Use these Printable Valentine Pencil Cards to hand out some awesome pencil Valentines this year!
4. Use up those old broken crayons for some sweet Heart Valentine Crayons that even includes a free printable!
5. You and your kiddos can create some of these 12 Awesome Valentine Ideas that are great for handing out.
6. Who knew that using a veggie from the refrigerator would make something so cute! Check out these Celery Rose Stamp Valentine Cards.
7. If you have boys in your house they will love this Robot Valentine Craft that they can make all their own.
8. This Kool Aid Play Dough is a great activity for kids and it smells amazing plus you can make all sorts of Valentine shapes with it.
9. Check out these Preschool Sorting Activities that are Valentine themed are perfect for any preschoolers you have.
10. These Valentine You Blow Me Away Printables attach easily to inexpensive bubbles for a candy free gift.
11. If you are thinking outside the box on gift ideas for Valentines then these 25 DIY Valentine Soap Ideas are just what you are looking for!
12. These Valentine Mailboxes are a perfect craft for kids and can hold all their Valentines!
13. Add some simple flair to your house with this sweet Valentine Decor Idea using heart candy.
14. Just add your favorite lollipop to this Sucker For You Valentine Printable.
15. This beautiful Modge Podge Vase is an excellent craft for the bigger kids and you can fill it with flowers!
16. These Heart Soap Valentines are so cute for Valentine’s Day and of course they come with a clever printable.
17. If you want an inexpensive gift for a family member or even a teacher this Cupcake Spa Socks Idea is adorable for Valentines.
18. With these Color Your Own Treat Bag Toppers your kiddos can decorate their own bag topper gifts.
Valentine’s Day Food and Cooking
1. If you are whipping up some cute cupcakes then they won’t be complete without these FREE Printable Valentine Cupcake Toppers.
2. Make this Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake this Valentine’s Day and everyone will love it!
3. This Angel Food Strawberry Cake is absolutely wonderful and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
4. These Cake Mix Valentine Cookies are seriously the bomb!
5. If you want a delicious sweet treat this Valentine Bark is amazing and doubles a great gift!
6. Make this Cupid Poo with some festive Valentine M & M’s and this free printable.
7. This simple Valentine Popcorn Recipe is a the perfect sweet and salty treat for your kids.
8. Check out this awesome Marshmallow Valentine Pops that double as both a treat and kid craft!
What amazing activities or foods are you planning for Valentine’s Day? Share your ideas!