Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it. Are you looking for kid Valentine crafts that you and your little one can create together? I have a list of 12 ideas.
12 Kid Valentine Crafts
- Heart Crayon Valentines– this free printable makes the cutest valentine goodie for classmates.
- Blow Me Away Bubbles Printable– what child does not love bubbles? These are perfect preschool Valentines!
- Valentine Mailboxes for Kids– these are so precious and you will have fun creating them together.
- I am a Sucker for You– add a dum-dum sucker and you have the cutest Valentine card.
- Heart Shaped Soap– use this easy tutorial to make heart shaped soap for your Valentine. Free printable for gift giving too!
- Cupid Poo– get Valentine colored M&M’s for this fun Valentine craft.
- Valentine Spa Sock Cupcakes– these make the perfect teacher gift.
- Valentine Marshmallow Pops– what kids does not love marshmallows? Have fun creating these pops together.
- Valentine Bark– make this delicious pink and milk chocolate bark and decorate it with candy heart. Then, use the printable to give it as gifts.
- Valentine Popcorn– melt pink candy wafers to drizzle over popcorn for a fun treat. This is perfect for snacks, school parties and gifts!
- Mod Podge Vase– give your teacher or special love flowers in a homemade crafted vase. Kids will love helping you create this.
- Decorate with Heart Candy– this simple craft makes the perfect center piece for your Valentine party or dinner table.
Valentine Dessert Recipe
On the hunt for the perfect Valentine dessert idea? This Strawberry Refrigerator Cake has gone viral on Facebook and has been viewed 27,000 times TODAY alone!! This is a must have sweet treat for your Valentine dinner!