Bubble Valentine Printable
This Valentine’s Day, craft up something special for your little loves! Our free Bubble Valentine Printable Craft is an adorable way to show your affection. Perfect for kids of all ages, these personalized bubble bottles come with a blow me away label that you can easily customize and attach to each bottle. It’s quick, easy and absolutely precious – your kids will love it! So grab the craft supplies and get to crafting, this Bubble Valentine craft is sure to be a hit!
With Valentines Day just around the corner, now is the perfect time to encourage your children to make their own cards to give out to their friends and family! Printable Valentine Cards for Kids are a great option – not only do they provide creative materials to create a meaningful card but can be printed from the comfort of your home any time you’d like. Not only that, but these cards are often much more unique than store-bought options!
Supplies Needed for This Craft
Here’s what you need to make this easy and fun gift!
- Party Favor Bubbles– Party Favor Bubbles are a fun and unique way to add some extra sparkle to any celebration! They come in cute little bottles, so they’re perfect as goody bag items or decorations. Each bottle contains enough solution to create an impressive bubble shower, and the wand is easy to use – simply dip it into the liquid and gently blow through the wand.
- Free Blow Me Away Printable- Step up your game this year with the Free Blow Me Away Printable! Not only is it easy to use and customizable, but it also makes creating a unique and one-of-a-kind Bubble Valentine hassle-free. This special printable will help you craft a special gift that is sure to amaze your Valentine.
- White Cardstock– White cardstock is essential for Bubble Valentine Printables! Not only is it affordable, but it’s also durable and provides a high-quality finish that lasts long. Plus, if you’re feeling creative, white cardstock papers are easy to color on with anything from markers to watercolors.
- Glue Gun and Sticks– Glue guns and glue sticks are an ideal combination for creating bubble Valentine printables. Compared to materials like tape, magnets, or string, glue is more reliable and has a stronger bond that’s less likely to come apart over time.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter– Using scissors or a paper cutter for the Bubble Valentine Printable is a great way to ensure crisp, smooth edges. It’s an easy and quick way to get your finished product looking sharp! Not to mention, crafting with scissors can be a great stress-relieving activity as well.
- Marker– A marker for labeling is ideal for the Bubble Valentine Printable because it provides a smooth and clear writing surface. With regular pens, sometimes the ink can be streaky or faint, making it hard to see what is written. A marker gives bold lines that are easy to read and won’t smudge with handling.
Crafting Essentials from Amazon
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)Epson EcoTank ET-2803 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scan, Copy and AirPrint SupportCanon PIXMA TS6420a All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer [Print,Copy,Scan], BlackWhite Cardstock – 8.5” x 11” 85lb Cover Card Stock Heavyweight Paper Perfect for Scrapbooks, Art, Crafts, Business Cards 25 Sheets 250gsm UAP13WHAdTech 0453 2-Temp Dual Temperature Hot Glue Gun Full Size, White
Why Do We Celebrate Valentine’s Day on February 14?
Valentine’s Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in the world, and its roots go far back in history. According to historians, it began as a Christian holiday named St. Valentine’s Day that honored two Roman saints with the same name who had died centuries ago. Over time, February 14 evolved as an annual holiday for people to express their love for one another by giving cards and gifts like flowers, chocolates, jewelry, and other romantic gestures.
These days, people use this day not just for romance; some even spend it with close friends or family members, celebrating the relationships between all types of people in our lives. Despite struggling with its religious origins over time, the tradition of spreading love on Valentine’s Day remains strong today!
What if I don’t have cardstock for my Bubble Valentine Printable?
Making a Bubble Valentine Printable can be fun and straightforward. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of making a stylish, customized card to give someone but it can be disappointing when you discover you don’t have the supplies needed. Not having cardstock doesn’t mean you have to scrap your design entirely though – there are plenty of other options available. If you don’t have cardstock, plain printer paper is usually a great alternative.
You can also use lightweight photo paper or even thin cardboard for a sturdier finish. Experiment with colors, patterns, and textured paper until you find something that strikes your fancy! No matter what materials you end up using for your Bubble Valentine Printable, it will sure to be unique and special!
What If I Don’t Own a Glue Gun for My Bubble Valentine Printable?
If you don’t own a glue gun for your Bubble Valentine printable project, fear not! You can still achieve a crisp, beautiful look with string, ribbon or even pipe cleaners! Take a piece of string from your craft box and use a hole punch to attach it to your Bubble Valentine Printables.
Once the cards are stringed up, they are ready to be sent out to all your loved ones and friends! Making Bubble Valentines without a glue gun isn’t hard at all; if you have string or ribbon or pipe cleaners handy, you will end up with results that are just as attractive as ever.
Valentine Decor from Amazon
Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray Decor Mini Crate for Tiered Tray Valentine Mini Crate with Fabric Heart Pillows Valentine’s Day Centerpiece Decor Farmhouse Rustic Tiered Tray Items Decor for Table (Heart)4TH Emotion Valentines Day Pillow Covers 18×18 Set of 4 Spring Buffalo Check Farmhouse Decor Black White Truck with Tulips Red Love Holiday Decorations Throw Cushion Case for Home Decorations TH082Tlovudori Valentines Day Farmhouse Decor Throw Pillow Cover Pink Buffalo Plaid Love Lives Here Quote Words Lovers Decoration Cotton Linen Cushion Case for Sofa Couch 12Rustic Love Signs Decor 12Kissing Booth Smooch Valentines 8X12 Inch Vintage Look Tin Decoration Art Sign for Home Kitchen Bathroom Farmhouse Garden Coffee Bar Funny Wall DecorMOYUART 3 Pcs Heart Shaped Wood wall Decor, Home Wall Decor Art，Rustic Vintage Home Farmhouse Country Decor, Mango Wood Christmas Decor Set of 3, Wall Hanging Decoration for Living Room, Bedroom, Valentine’s Day Decor Gift Him
More Valentine Crafts You Will Love to Make
- Valentine Owl Ornament Craft Kit
- How to Make a Heart Crown for Valentine’s Day
- Rainbow Heart Suncatchers
- Toilet Roll Love Bugs for Preschoolers
More Valentine Printable Cards
- Cupid Poo Free Printable
- Blow Pop Valentine Printables
- Color Your Heart Out Valentine Crayon Craft
- Blow Pop Valentine Printables
Bubble Valentine Printable
Your little love will be blown away with these adorable Blow Me Away bubbles! And what's even better? This free printable makes it easy to personalized each bottle for your loved ones. Just download, print and cut out the labels provided, then glue them onto the bottles. So cute!
- Free Blow Me Away Printable
- 2 Ounce Party Favor Bubbles
- White Cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Marker for Labeling
- Take your bubbles and peel off the labels.
- Print off your sheet of cute printable labels. There are striped and polka dot versions of them
- Use a paper-cutter or scissors to cut the labels out.
- Fill in the from area. These can be from your kids to other kids at school.
- These can also be from Mommy or Cupid as a gift to your kids. (fun!!)
- To wrap the labels around the bottles, use your hot glue gun and apply glue to one end of the label and overlap to glue the label on the bottle.
- Sealed! And you have a sugar-free Valentine treat!
- You can find bubbles and local party supply stores.
This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing at the AfterSchool party. Have a great Valentine’s Day.
Those are adorable. I bet the kids loved playing with the bubbles 🙂
Totally adorable! Thank you for sharing with us in the Crafty Showcase! xoxo susie @bowdabra
Ps- here is the newest linky! We have a new Button! http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/02/16/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky/
Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!
Oh my gosh how cute!! I’m pinning for next year! I bet this was a huge hit! Thanks for the idea, stopping by from Pin Me.
Alexis from Running Away? I’ll Help You Pack!
This is very possibly the BEST Valentines idea I have seen!! You are amazing!!
Awe, thanks Katie. Kids love bubbles.
What a CUTE idea! What kid doesn’t love bubbles?! Super cute Valentine’s idea!