Are you planning something fantastic for Valentine’s Day? It is really a fun time for kids!
If you are looking for something new and exciting to incorporate as a Valentine’s Day gift or just a Valentine for your kiddo to give away, these DIY Valentine soap ideas and bath fizz recipes are perfect!
I know what you’re thinking… I can’t make soap. Maybe you think the process is too long or it is going to require a ton of ingredients. Wrong!
Soap and bath bomb making is actually super, super easy! With a few ingredients, short processing time, and your favorite mold you can get these done in no time!
Homemade gifts are amazing- true gifts from the heart. Many of these recipes are so easy and kid friendly your friends and family won’t believe you made these at home! Let me show you how.
25 DIY Valentine Soap Ideas and Bath Bomb Recipes
1. Try out this fun Heart Shaped Valentine’s Soap that is super easy to make and works as a great gift with an awesome printable! Crystal & Co
2. You can easily make this Heart Bombs Recipe into a fun Science experiment for the kids! Little Bins For Little Hands
3. This simple and super safe Valentine’s Day Soap Recipe is perfect for little hands with no harsh chemicals. Red Ted Art
4. Check out these Melt & Pour Chocolate Truffles Soaps that are so cute and look like little treats! Soap Deli News
5. These Moldable Sugar Scrubs make awesome Valentine’s gifts and they smell amazing. Design Dazzle
6. Make these Cocoa Butter Bath Truffles that are all natural with a completely organic recipe. Porphyrogene
7. This Chocolate Sugar Scrub makes for a great gift with super easy DIY instructions. Building Our Story
8. This Neapolitan Soap Recipe uses a cold process and the products are found via this page with one simple click! Soap Queen
9. Use a cute heart mold for this wonderful Homemade Lavender Soap that smells and can be used long after Valentine’s Day. The Idea Room
10. Remedy that dry winter skin with this Skin Loving Homemade Soap that can be made especially for someone you love. Soap Deli News
11. These awesome DIY Heart Bath Bombs can be scented with your favorite essential oil and would make a cute gift in a jar! The Suburban Mom
12. This Dark Chocolate Soap Square Recipe is a perfect rich recipe for soap making and work great in a mold. Brambleberry
13. Check out this Peppermint Swirl Soap that is one of the easiest DIY soap recipes you will ever make! Frugal Family Home
14. This Heart Shaped Bath Bomb Idea is so simple the kiddos can help with mixing and assembly. Mom Spark
15. Making these Peppermint Striped Soaps is so easy and it requires only a few handy ingredients. Martha Stewart
16. Give someone the gift of sparkle with this Sparkling Strawberry Melt and Pour Bars Recipe. Soap Queen
17. You can;t go wrong with this Rose Petal Sugar Scrub that is delightful and made with 3 simple products. Happiness Is Homemade
18. These cute Bath Heart Fizzies are made with a sweet hidden message! Playdough to Plato
19. Make these Glitter Shower Jellies for a lush bath product gift and the kids can help. Easy-Home-Made
20. This complete how-to tells you exactly how to make these wonderful Rose Foaming Bath Bombs. The Tranquility Ladies
21. This Candy Cane Soap has a perfect peppermint scent and the stripes go perfect for a Valentine’s Day theme. Honest to Nod
22. If you are looking for chocolate covered strawberries then look no further than than Chocolate Covered Strawberry Soap that is a perfect substitute over candy! Everything Pretty
23. Use a cookie cutter to make these layered Valentine’s Day Soaps. Peak Resources
24. This Raspberry Soap is made in only 3 easy steps and will make the perfect gift for teachers. Gluesticks
25. Making these Valentine’s Day Soaps will be lots of fun and they have such a smooth texture and multiple colors. Love The Country
Do you have a fabulous soap or bath recipe that works wonders as a gift? Share your ideas!