Are you looking for President’s Day activities to do with you kids? Maybe you homeschool, or maybe your kids have this day off as a holiday? Either way, I have pulled together a collection of 10 educational and fun activities you can do with your kids at many different age levels to celebrate this special day.
This collection includes crafts, printables, puzzles, snack ideas and detailed activities to make learning fun. I really love them all. There are ideas that are perfect for kids as young as two or three and as old as fifth or sixth grade. If you homeschool a range of ages and some of this is “too old” for some of your kids, have the older kids assist the littler kids and they will still learn as you create!
10 President’s Day Activities for Kids
- Cotton Ball Wigs– I live these adorable wigs that 3 Dinosaurs made with her girls using paper and cotton balls.
- President’s Day Craft: Abraham Lincoln’s House– I love this replica of our 16th president’s home using Popsicle sticks from Mama Smiles.
- President’s Day Printable Game– a fun Go Fish type game, only patriotic style from Preschool Powol Packets.
- George Washington Crossword Puzzle– a free printable from The Homeschool Classroom.
- US President’s Word Search– Jinxy Kids created this President themed word search.
- Free Presidents’ Day Printables and Montessori-Inspired Presidents’ Day Activities– Deb from Living Montessori Now pulled together these 15 fun activities.
- Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle– another crossword from The Homeschool Classroom.
- President’s Day Activities– a collection of activities for kids from School Time Snippets as you teach them about President’s Day.
- Fruit Pizza– a patriotic red, white and blue snack or lunch idea from A Mom’s Take.
- Montessori-Inspired Activities Teaching about Money and Presidents– Living Montessori Now demonstrates a great way to teach timeline skills as you study the president’s. I love this!
Which one is your favorite? I just love them all!