Some of us may not be ready to admit it, but back to school really is around the corner. It will be here before we know it!
I have been focusing on back to school tips this last week to get everyone prepared. We have shared tips on saving money, tips for busy families, school lunch ideas, school supplies you can decorate and more! (You can get links to these articles at the end of this post.)
When my kids were in public school and when our twins went to Mother’s Day Out, I loved making gifts for the teacher. Back to school time is the perfect time to create gifts for your new teacher to welcome in the new year and to thank her for everything she will teach your child this year.
Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas
- Clipboard Message Center – This is such a cute gift idea and fairly easy to make!
- Teacher’s Treat Jar – Fill a jar with treats the teacher can share with their class or keep all to themselves!
- Teacher Candle – Buy any candle and add a cute poem comparing a teacher to a candle. Perfect for first day of school gift.
- Get the teacher a nice bottle of lotion with a note that says “Have a Smooth Year”.
- Apple Coasters – These cute and easy to make apple coasters will be a hit with your child’s new teacher!
- Apple Clay Jar – This is super cute! Use a clay pot to make an apple candy jar.
- Cup Filled with Treats – This is a great idea to get a reusable beverage cup with lid and straw and fill with Crystal Light drink mixes.
- Oreo Apple Cookie Pops – I love these cute apple-shaped cookie pops. And how cute to make a little pencil wrapped flower vase to put them in.
- School Supply Cake – This is so cute I you want to give a gift and also donate some much needed school supplies to the classroom.
- Framed Crayon Initial – I do love this craft. It is so cute hanging in teacher’s classrooms.
- Back to School Survival Kit – These are a great first day of school gift for your child’s teacher! You never know what they may need!
- Pencil Bouquet – Teachers always need pencils. Put a bunch in a cute vase or mug with a note that says “You’re the WRITE Teacher for Me”.
- Pencil Holder – Another super cute pencil gift. A pencil holder that says “Some #2 Pencils for a #1 Teacher”.
- According to My Calculations – Find a cute calculator and attached a note that says “According to my CALCULATIONS, it’s going to be a great year!”
- Gardening Gift Set – This cute gift set includes some cute items for the garden, plus a note that says “Teachers Plant the Seeds”.
Will you be giving your teacher a welcome back to school gift this year when school starts? Which one is your favorite?