Are you on the hunt for fall craft ideas? I’ve got you covered.
I have pulled together a collection of Fall crafts that are perfect for you to create for your home this season.
There are DIY Fall crafts for decorating your home, there are Fall food ideas you can make as a family and there are Fall and Halloween crafts you can make with the kids. I love them all!
I pulled these ideas together from the submissions other bloggers have shared each week on The Mommy Club Party (which is hosted here on Crystal & Co., every Wednesday) as well as some of my personal favorite Fall crafts that I have shared with you guys from years past.
Ready to see some awesome ideas that will have you running to the craft store for supplies?
19 Fall Crafts
- 3 Step Fall Burlap Wreath
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- 12 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- DIY Fall Framed Art
- Spooky Skull Dollar Store Wreath
- Gorgeous Fall Fabric Wreath
- Spooky Spider Cake
- Educational Halloween Crafts
- Apple Pie Play Dough
- 3 Simple Halloween Projects for Kids
- Free Lunchbox Note Cards
- Fancy (Yet Easy) Fall Burlap Wreath
- Fall Tree Hand Banner
- Jack O Lantern Finger Puppet
- 20+ Kids Handprint Halloween Crafts
- Spooky Edible Spiders
- Fine Motor Skill Halloween Activities
- Halloween Kisses Stickers (free printable)
- Fall Lima Bean Wreath
Which one will you create first?
Fall Front Porch Decor
We love the deals you can get at Hobby Lobby for home decor. I never pay full price for any thing there. Here is our we decorated our small front porch space for Fall.