While you’re teaching your preschooler the letter H, let’s work in some other activities that will help make learning fun.
Check out my list of 20 books children must read as they learn the letter Hh.
Click on the links below to learn more about the author and the fun story. These books can be ordered on Amazon, or add them to your list for your next trip to the library.
NO MORE MELTDOWNS AT THE LIBRARY!
20 Books Children Must Read: Letter H
- Hands Are Not for Hitting (Board Book) (Best Behavior Series)
- Big Heroes! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
- How Oakley Lost His Spots (Oakley and Bella Book 1)
- Harold and the Purple Crayon Board Book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends?
- Hide and Seek Harry at the Beach
- How Do I Feel? / ¿Cómo me siento? (Good Beginnings) (Spanish Edition)
- High-Stakes Heist (Marvel: Captain America) (Little Golden Book)
- High Voltage! (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book)
- How to be a Pirate (Little Golden Book)
- Old Hat New Hat
- The Big Honey Hunt, 50th Anniversary Edition (The Berenstain Bears)
- My Hands (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science)
- Henri’s Best Day
- Hedgie’s Surprise
- Hedgie Blasts Off!
- Honey… Honey… Lion! A Story from Africa
- Ho for a Hat!
- Hopper Hunts for Spring, Hopper’s Easter Surprise, and the Happy Hedgehog (3 Book Set)
Want more letter Hh activities to do with your preschooler? We have crafts, printables, snacks and more!