Spending time together reading is such a bonding time for parents and kids. While you’re teaching your preschooler or young learner their alphabet, incorporating books is a perfect fit!
As you teach your little one the letter M, here is a list of amazing books children must read. They go perfectly with the letter of the week.
Feel free to click through each link below and learn more about any title you’ve never heard of before. You can either order them on Amazon or take the list with you to your next trip at the library.
NO MORE MELTDOWNS AT THE LIBRARY!
Don’t forget to check out the list of other activities you can do with your preschooler as you focus on your new letter of the week- M!
20 Books Children Must Read: Letter M
1. Me on the Map (Dragonfly Books)
2. My Daddy and I
3.If You Give a Moose a Muffin
4. May I Please Have a Cookie? (Scholastic Readers, Level 1)
5.Maple & Willow Together
6. Max and the Fall Parade (Max and Ruby)
7. Mix It Up!
8. Mr. Moustache (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
9. Mama Cat Has Three Kittens
10. Mouse Match: A Chinese Folktale
11. The Mitten
13. My Picture Book Of The Planets
14. Mouse Count
15. Mama, Do You Love Me?
17. My Favorite Time of Year
18. Miss Malarkey Leaves No Reader Behind
19. The Magic School Bus Inside the Human Body
20.My First Human Body Book (Dover Children’s Science Books)
Want more letter Mm activities? You will love my collection of crafts, printables, snack ideas, hand print art and more! We love making learning fun and hands on!