As you dive deeper in to the alphabet with your little ones, I hope you’re having a blast reading awesome books that can be incorporated with each letter.
I encourage you to take a once a week trip to the library and check out a collection of books that go with the letter you’re learning this week.
Or, feel free to grab these books over on Amazon. I have linked to them so that you can read more about each book, if it is a new title to you, and so you can learn more about each author.
NO MORE MELTDOWNS AT THE LIBRARY!
Here is our list of 20 books children must read as you learn the letter Ff.
20 Books Children Must Read: Letter F
- The Story of Ferdinand
- Mrs. Wishy-Washy’s Farm
- I Just Forgot (A Little Critter Book)
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- Fox in Socks
- Mouse’s First Fall
- From Seed to Pumpkin
- Froggy Goes to Camp
- When I Feel Angry (Way I Feel Books)
- Five Little Monkeys Play Hide and Seek (A Five Little Monkeys Story)
- Frozen Little Golden Book (Disney Frozen)
- Free Fall
- The Story of Frog Belly Rat Bone
- The Fortune-Tellers (Picture Puffin Books)
- Flower Fairies Sticker Storybook
- The Tale of The Firebird
- A Friend for Merida
- The Freckle Fairy
- The Foolish Tortoise
- Harold’s Fairy Tale (Further Adventures of with the Purple Crayon)
Want more letter Ff activities? I have crafts, printables, snack ideas and more! Let’s make learning fun!