Back to school is here and dinnertime is about to get crazy. I am not telling you anything you don’t already know.
If you’re anything like me, you need easy recipes to help you get dinner on the table and to avoid those drive thru lines.
My friends and I have pulled together a list of over 35 ideas to help you feed your crew!
16 Easy Dinner Recipes for Back to School
1. Crockpot Orange Chicken Stirfry– this is an easy dump and go recipe that tastes like take out.
2. French Bread Pizza– simple way to change up pizza on a school night.
3. Beefy Mexican Rice– easy thirty minute meal.
4. Crockpot Ravioli– family favorite and yummy!
5. Girl Scout Stew– simple recipe with a short ingredient list and just four steps!
6. Taco Bake– casseroles are perfect for a school night- especially when there is fall or winter weather!
7. Japanese Crunch Salad– this is an easy and no cook recipe that is perfect for a busy night.
8. Crockpot Pizza– pizza in the crockpot? This is a win, win!
9. Chicken Tostada Salad– we love anything that is chicken and Tex-Mex!
10. Slow Cooker Beer Chicken– no worries this is safe for the kids, but if you choose there is a non-alcohol version as well.
11. Baked Zucchini Cakes– this is a great way to use up those veggies from your summer garden!
12. Crockpot Chicken and Noodles– comfort food at it’s best!
13. Chicken Peas and Brown Rice– healthy and organic in a casserole- perfection!
14. Cheeseburger Soup– who says we have to wait until it is cold out for soup? This is perfect for a school night!
15. Tortilla Pie– looking to cut your grocery budget? Start by cooking one meatless meal a week.
16. Crockpot BBQ Chicken– this takes less than five minutes of prep time and your kids will gobble it up!
20 + After School Snack Ideas
17. Fresh Homemade Lemonade– this is the perfect treat after a long day at school. (And no high-fructose corn syrup!)
18. After School Snack List– all of these super fun ideas will blow your mind!
19. Push Pop Snacks- these are so fun and crafty. Perfect for the lunch box!
20. Zucchini Bread– another great way to use up your summer zucchini. This treat even has chocolate chips in it and makes a perfect after school snack!
For more easy recipe ideas, check out my recipe index where I share over 50 dinner ideas that have short ingredient lists and are perfect for a busy mom!