If you are like me, you have an abundance of strawberries in your fridge. I cannot keep them for more than a day or two- no matter how many we buy. My kids (and husband) devour them!
We add them to cereal, salad, eat them alone, add to ice cream. etc.
But, we can also use up those ripe berries with a collection of over 60 easy strawberry recipes.
Personally, I love strawberries in everything from salads to desserts.
I love this list of ideas that include things like jam, soup, smoothies, muffins, cakes and more!
Let’s get cooking!
60 Easy Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake by Crystal & Co.
- Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Instant Pot Strawberry Dump Cake by Crystal & Co.
- Strawberry Bread by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by KidsActivitiesBlog
- Strawberry Basil Smoothie by Keep it Simple Sweetie
- Homemade Strawberry Soda by Flour on My Face
- Strawberry Cream Pie (Easy No Bake) by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Strawberry Shortcake by Cookin Mimi
- Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate by Life in Balance
- Healthy Strawberry Angel Food Cake by Crystal & Co.
- Stuffed Strawberries by KidsActivitiesBlog
- Mini Strawberry Shortcake Poppers by Snappy Gourmet
- Fudgy Strawberry Brownie Nachos by Simply Southern Baking
- Strawberry Salsa by Farm Fresh Feasts
- McDonalds Frozen Strawberry Lemonade by CopyKat Recipes
- Strawberry Gallette by A Virtuous Woman
- Easy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars by Thrifty Jinxy
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake by Snappy Gourmet
- Low Fat Strawberry Yogurt Cake by I Eat Therefore I Cook
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins by Amanda’s Cookin
- Brown Butter Strawberry Vanilla Bread by All Four Burners
- Strawberry Coffee Cake by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Jam by Momma Lew
- Funfetti Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle by Take a Bite Out of Boca
- Cracker Barrel Strawberry Shortcake by CopyKat Recipes
- White Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bites by Simply Southern Baking
- Strawberry Shortcake Push Pops by Miss Information
- Strawberry Cake Roll by Upstate Ramblings
- Strawberry Tartlets by Home Life Abroad
- Stuffed Strawberry Shortcake by Thrifty Jinxy
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie by Bombshell Bling
- Strawberry Raspberry Refreshing Summer Drink by Oh My Sugar High!
- Amaretto Strawberry Parfait by Pepper Scraps
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie by Miss Information
- Berry Shortcake in a Jar by Savings Said Simply
- Easy Strawberry Jam Canning Recipe The Clever Pink Pirate
- Strawberry Cobbler in a Jar by The Country Chic Cottage
- Strawberry Raisin French Toast Bake by Mom vs. The Boys
- Strawberry Sponge Cake by Flour on My Face
- Strawberry Breakfast Bars by Mess for Less
- Triple Berry Fruit Salad by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins by Gator Mommy Reviews
- Strawberry Ruhbarb Crisp by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Strawberry Pie by Mommy Octopus
- Sinful Kebabs – Devils Cake, Strawberries & Marshmallows by Glued to My Crafts
- Best Strawberry Ice Cream by Wisconsin Mommy
- Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles by Moms Favorite Stuff
- Southern Strawberry Punch Cake Bowl The Kitchen is My Playground
- Strawberry Cake (with Lemon Buttercream Frosting) by The Grant Life
- White Chocolate and Strawberry Pudding Pops by Architecture of a Mom
- Fresh Strawberry Shake by Diary of a Recipe Collector
- Simple Roasted Strawberry Soup by The View from Great Island
- Jello Pretzel Salad by A Mom’s Take
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Strawberry Marmalade by Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese by Turning the Clock Back
- Oven Dried Strawberries by Two Little Cavaliers
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs by Crystal & Co.
What is your favorite way to use strawberries in the kitchen?