Sometimes I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time to complete all the task that I want to do! Do you have that problem? My #1 mommy solution to keep myself organized for future projects for the holidays is Pinterest! I love how I can collect ideas that I”m interested in and then go right to the collect for inspiration. That is what I have with the 80+ Halloween Crafts & Recipes Board. Stop over and check it out! You might find projects for you and your family.
If you have any on your blog, link them below so that I can come check them out and add them to my to-do board!
I’m cohost with Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life for this weekly Saturday Pinterest Party! Just link up any thing in the linky – Halloween or anything you have been working on that you want to get a pin on Pinterest!
Anyone can join in the fun!
All you need to do is:
- Pin this post to Pinterest! This allows other to see the party. The more that join in the more fun and traffic we all get. (YES including YOU!)
- Link up any post below that you want to get a pin on Pinterest. There isn’t a limit.
- If you are on Pinterest, leave your pin name in the linky so we can follow you back.
- Make your own Pinterest post to showcase some of your favorite pins. (optional)
- Grab the linky and add it to your blog. (optional)
Don’t forget to link up your pinterest name and pin the post! Enjoy the hop!
Thanks for stopping in and linking up!