22 Bedtime Stories Your Kids Will Adore
Earlier this week we talked about child bedtime tips for a stress free night. Bedtime can be a challenge sometimes and it takes a routine to make things easy. My boys love reading bedtime stories. They love picking the story out even if it is one that we have already read several times.
Are you searching for ideas for sweet dream reads. Check out this list of bedtime stories for kids that is sure to help get your little ones off to sleep! These books are delightful ends to the day and include amazing illustrations and cute stories of how bedtime is for everyone!
22 Bedtime Stories for Kids
1. Say goodnight to the moon and all of the familiar things in this room with Goodnight Moon.
2. Illustrated Story Collection– we have all six of these books and they are awesome! Never
3. Journey through this classic tale of Where The Wild Things Are including wonderous illustrations.
4. The nuttiness of this sweet story Pajama Time is a great board book for the little ones.
5. Who doesn’t enjoy the brilliant rhymes of Dr. Seuss in Dr.Seuss’s Sleep Book.
6. This wonderful bedtime tale of I Love You, Stinky Face tells the story of the love of mother and child.
7. Guess How Much I Love You is a sweet story of competition that ends in peaceful sleep.
8. The need for comfort for his mothers is such a loving tale in Llama Llama Red Pajama.
9. The Going To Bed Book is a perfect read for those kiddos that just aren’t ready for bedtime.
10. Good Night Gorilla is a cute read telling the nightly adventures of a zookeeper and a silly gorilla.
11. This playful bedtime book of How Dinosaurs Say Goodnight will entertain any dinosaur lover.
12. This sweet read-a-long is a cute bedtime ready song with 5 Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed.
13. In The Napping House everyone is sleeping even the snoring grandma.
14. This book Time For Bed has beautiful illustrations of the ease into sleep.
15. Book of Bible Stories– an engaging collection of Bible stories has been written, with the help of a language expert, for young children who are just starting to read.
16. The tale of bedtime falls upon everyone in Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site.
17. Go Away Big Green Monster is a great nighttime read for those who are scared of bedtime.
18. This adorable classic story of Bedtime For Frances tells of all of the things Frances needs before bed.
19. Join the owl in A Book of Sleep as he observes the journey of bedtime for all of the animals around him.
20. Journey on a dazzling star and other lights of the sky in Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
21. Bear must have a kiss from mama before bed in Kiss Good Night Sam.
22. The baby animals are all ready for bed in this easy read for preschoolers Tuck Me In.
What are you reading for your kids tonight? Please share your favorites!
Need creating a bedtime routine? Check out this post:
Great list! My toddler loves Goodnight, Gorilla.
Good Collection! I have a few of these, will look for the others. My kid doesn’t go to sleep without reading at least a few books every night!!
We love I Took the Moon for a Walk and The Prince’s Bedtime!
Great list! Quite a few of those were books my kids wanted to read over and over when they were tiny.
I’m enjoying co-hosting the #HomeMattersParty with you this month. Can’t wait to see what you share next!
woops – that’s what I get when the dog distracts me while I type! I meant to say *thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty Can’t wait to see what you share next!