This week is going to be very cold here where we live. What better way to warm up than with an awesome cup of some of the best hot chocolate recipes I could find?!
My kids could drink this stuff every single day.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
They like it with marshmallows and some whipped cream. What about your kids?
There are stove top, slow cooker, basic mixes, from scratch, dairy free and semi-homemade versions.
Add things like mint, peanut butter, coconut and more!
(You will defiantly want to check out all of our easy recipes while you’re here! Save time in the kitchen and spend more time together as a family.)
Best Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate from Crystal & Co.
- Explosive Hot Chocolate Recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Frozen Inspired Hot Chocolate from A Worthy Read
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate from 7 on a Shoestring
- Gluten Free Hot Chocolate from One Creative Mommy
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Using Ice Cream from Family Food and Travel
- Smores Hot Chocolate from The Nerds Wife
- Polar Express Hot Chocolate from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Peppermint Patties Hot Chocolate from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from Snappy Gourmet
- Instant Sugar Free Hot Chocolate Mix from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Healthy Hot Chocolate from Study at Home Mama
- Almond White Hot Chocolate from Mommy on Demand
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate from Thrifty Jinxy
- Nutty Mocha (Grownup Cocoa) from Chaos is Bliss
- Stove Top Hot Chocolate from Pint Sized Baker
- Homemade Bulk Hot Cocoa Mix from The Thrifty Couple
- Toasted Coconut Hot Chocolate from DelightfuleMade
- Chai Hot Chocolate from Food Done Light
- Nutella Hot Chocolate from Organized Island
- Dairy Free Hot Chocolate from The Green Homemaker
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix from A Moms Take
Which one is your favorite?
Have a hot chocolate movie night this week with your family. You won’t regret it!
Looking for more easy recipes for busy families? I have got you covered!