We had a total of 249 mom advice ideas shared by all of you last week at The Mommy Club! There were some fun activities for the kids that I can’t wait to try! Plus I can’t wait to try some of the delicious looking recipes you all posted. We love that you keep coming back each week to share with us! And I love picking out the top 5 each week!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week. Some kids crafts and other summer activities. Plus delicious dessert and other crafty ideas.
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Powerful Mothering shared The Best Homeschool Planner!
2) Tidbits of Life Experience shared some tips on Preparing Your Kids for the Future!
3) One Beautiful Home shared a printable Preschool Daily Learning Workbook!
4) Midget Mamma shared 16 Freezer to Crockpot Meals with Fresh Ingredients in Less Than an Hour!
5) A Life in Balance shared a a great list of Budget Friendly Healthy Kids Snacks!
160 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 249 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)