I am in love with all of the awesome mom advice you guys have been sharing here each Wednesday at The Mommy Club. So many comfort food recipes, Fall crafts, home decor projects, Halloween ideas and more!
Last week another 170 ideas were submitted to the linky party. Impressive, right?!
Here is a roundup of the five best submissions that had the most clicks. The topics include; ways to stay sane as a stay at home mom, some yummy recipes, laundry tips, and frugal Fall crafts and decor.
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Are you a stay at home mom? Sometimes do you find it challenging to keep everyone entertained and to keep your sanity? Beauty Through Imperfections shares with us 6 ways to keep your sanity.
2) Do you ever feel like all you do is laundry? Or, if you don’t do at least a couple of loads every day you’ll never stay on top of it? Mums Make Lists shares 21 ways to do less laundry. I do need this! My laundry multiplies while I’m sleeping.
3) Love garlic cheese muffins? Me too! Check out This Silly Girl’s Life and her recipe for this amazing Fall bread. Yum!
4) Looking for some new breakfast ideas? Or, does your family love breakfast for dinner? Frugality Gal shared this yummy sausage, egg and cheese casserole. Add it to your meal plan.
5) Want to work in a few more Fall crafts before Halloween and Thanksgiving? I love this collection of 15 affordable Fall decor ideas also from the Frugality Gal.
170 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 170 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)