I am a few days late getting this best mom advice list together. These last couple of days have been busy ’round here. Enjoying ice cream and cleaning up ketchup and egg messes. Ya know, everyday life for a city slicker.
Is school out where you live yet? Many of the public school districts here are out for summer, those that are not yet end this week. We homeschool, so the traditional school year does not apply to us- we do work year round and take breaks as we want and need.
Did you see all 151 of the best mom advice ideas that were shared last week by readers all over the internet on Crystal & Co.? There were weight loss tips, gardening tips, end of the year teacher gift ideas, favorite Pinterest projects, tips for creating a summer fun kit and more.
Although there were 151 ideas shared last week, there were 5 that had the most clicks. Below is an overview of those top 5 ideas. Like, the best mom advice on the planet. Make sure you check them out and if you have time hop over and check out all of the tips shared.
Best Mom Advice
1) Weight loss is something I struggle with. There I said it. And Lori from Always Learning shares the simplest weight loss advice and it reiterates what I have always said about moms in general- we make things so much harder than they need to be.
2) Are you growing a garden this year? If you are I am jealous, I never got mine planted. A Mom in the Making shares with us her tips for growing the perfect tomato.
3) If school is not out for your kids yet, The Diary of a Nouveau Soccer Mom shares the cutest end of the the school year gift idea.
4) Love finding awesome projects over on Pinterest? Natasha in Oz shared some great projects to keep you busy this summer. By the way, this picture below is exactly how my living room looks. Well, just add some permanent black marker drawings ON THE WALL and a scattered mess of Legos. But yeah, exactly like the picture below.
5) Are you wanting to make this summer one that your kids will always remember? Snail Pace Transformation shares with us everything we need to keep handy in the car so that no matter when the mood for fun with your kids strikes you this summer, you are prepared!
151 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 151 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)