Let’s face it. As moms and dads and caregivers we know there is always something to learn in the form of advice and pointers from others that can help us in one area or another of our lives.
I love that every single Wednesday bloggers from all over the internet stop by and share their best mom advice. It is awesome, valuable stuff. Ideas for refreshing your home on the cheap, photography tips, organization solutions and pointers for traveling with kids this summer are just a few of the things you will find in last week’s linkup. There are 162 resources from last week to be exact.
Below are the top 5 submissions that had the most clicks. Make sure you check them out and if you have time hop over and check out all of the tips shared.
Best Mom Advice
1) Dread having photos of yourself made? Me too! A Mom in the Making shared with us her best photography tips for looking beautiful in every photo. I love her 5 steps and her positive attitude!
2) Want tips for refreshing your home on a budget? Penny’s Vintage Home shared with us how she refreshes her home on a budget. Wow, look at that kitchen!
3) Is your closet out of control? Wildflower Ramblings shared with us how she almost got rid of everything in her closet. Brave, brave woman with some great organization tips.
4) Are you going to be traveling with kids this summer? There’s Just One Mommy shares some excellent tips for keeping the kids entertained in the car without relying on the television. Love her Post-it Note idea and her awesome lap trays!
5) If you are anything like me, you’re always looking for practical ways to organize life and your home in general. Joyful Homemaking shares her five favorite resources and solutions for organizing.
162 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 162 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)