We have hit our two-year mark for sharing the best mom advice here every week on Crystal & Co! Each Wednesday moms from all over the internet stop by and share their newest mommy resources and solutions. You find so many awesome tips and pointers.
Last week there were 164 ideas shared! The most viewed ideas included post like chocolate banana muffins, tips for traveling with kids, how to make a pillow, cloth diapering concerns and chalkboard projects.
Did you miss them? If you have a second hop over and check out all of the tips.
Below is more info about the top five submissions.
Best Mom Advice
1) Love Pasta and a Tool Belt shared these delicious chocolate banana muffins. These would be perfect to make now or during back to school time. Bake a whole bunch up and have them on hand for the whole week.
2) Do you still have traveling to do this summer? Living Montessori Now pulled together a nifty roundup of solutions for keeping kids busy while traveling.
3) Have you seen the prices of throw pillows for your bed and your couch? Wow, they can be pricing. Newton Custom Interiors teaches us how to make a pillow. Gorgeous!
4) A Mom in the Making shares a very candid look at why she is not cloth diapering. I somewhat cloth diapered my twins and my last baby. But it was not 100%. And I agree with what A Mom in the Making says, “We can only be super mom in so many ways.”.
5) Do you love doing chalkboard paint projects? The Thinking Closet pulled together 20 DIY Chalkboard Projects. Many of these make awesome gifts!
164 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 164 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)