Last week in our weekly linky party money was a hot topic. Ways to save money, ways to make money, and more! Check out all of the mom advice that was shared last week. Awesome stuff!
There were 177 ideas submitted. While they all ranged from topics like meal planning, blogging, back to school ideas and more, there was heavy emphasis on money saving ideas last week. The posts that were most popular included the myth of needing two incomes, 10 ways to save money, how to write a profitable blog post, how to make money blogging and how to to make a homemaking hand book.
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
Best Mom Advice
1) I became a stay at home mom in December of 2005 when I went on bed-rest and was pregnant with our twins. Being a stay at home mom was something I had always wanted since becoming a mom in 1999. I walked away from a great job that paid me very, very well. But I was willing to make sacrifices so I could be 100% available for my children. I have not looked back once. WE have made many sacrifices. I love this post from Always Learning that covers The Myth of Needing Two Incomes.
2) Beauty Through Imperfection shared how to save $1,000 a year. Like real ways you’ve probably never thought of. I love this!
3) Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog shared her formula for writing a profitable blog post.
4) Lamberts Lately shared seven ways that she is making money blogging.
5) Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog also shared how to make a homemakers handbook and the printables to get you started.
177 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 177 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)