Did you see all of the amazing mom advice that was linked up here on Crystal & Co., last week? There were solutions shared for every area of your busy life.
There were 181 ideas submitted. Home management tips, homeschool resources, dental advice, ways to save money shopping and re-purposing DIY projects.
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
Here are the top five ideas that had the most clicks. Actionable things you can apply to your everyday life.
Best Mom Advice
1) Are you worried about managing everything once the school year is back into full swing? No worries. The Domestic Life Stylist has some awesome back to school home management tips for us that will make a big difference.
2) Do you homeschool? Do you have a toddler who will also be learning this school year while you’re teaching the older kids? Sometimes we do not want to spend money on curriculum for them yet we want to help them learn. 3 Boys and a Dog shares some awesome ideas for homeschooling a toddler.
3) What is your thought on fluoride treatments at the dentist? I am not a fan of fluoride treatments or fluoride in our water, etc. Scary stuff. The Real Food Forager has shared some awesome dental posts lately on her site and this is one you’ll want to read up on for your family as well.
4) As a mom of many I am a HUGE fan of resale shops and buying used items that are in good condition. I am not too proud to buy resale items for myself, my children, my husband and for our home. Real Life Notes shares proof in what a family can save money shopping second hand sales! Love this!
5) I love a good DIY project for my home that involves re-purposing items! I love this idea from Delectable Domestic where she shows us how to convert a baby bed rail into something for organizing items in your home.
181 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 181 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)