Looking for some fun Christmas crafts and homemade gifts to make?
I have a list of ten affordable ideas you can do with your kids.
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Peppermint Bark– that is a mouth full, hua? My kids love chocolate covered graham crackers. Adding the peppermint on top made it very festive.
- Christmas Mini Candy Bar Wrappers– this free printable makes for a great classroom or holiday party goodie bag item or even a great teacher’s gift.
- Christmas S’mores Treat Bag– another free printable that is perfect for giving to friends at work, school or in the neighborhood.
- Homemade Mod Podge Vase– this is a great way to re-purpose a spaghetti jar and convert it to a very thrifty and beautiful gift.
- Reindeer Brownies– yummy and fun to create. Make these for a Christmas party or after school snack.
- Candy Cane Reindeer– step by step how to make this fun craft that magically becomes the perfect tree ornament or can be used to spruce up any gift wrapping.
- Baby Jesus– I love this sweet craft for preschoolers or elementary kids creating Baby Jesus in a Manger.
- White Chocolate Christmas Bark– package this up in tins and give as gifts.
- Mod Podge Clothespins– these are easy to make and perfect to keep for yourself or give to a friend. I love to use them for hanging Christmas cards.
- Ranger Cookies– these are the most amazing cookies ever and are perfect for packaging up as a gift! These are also great to leave out on Santa’s cookie plate.