Whether you are gearing up for the next holiday gathering with family or you are preparing for company there is always a need for some super tasty cold appetizers.
Appetizers don’t have to be complicated task and the options are endless. Appetizers are a great addition to have before a party or family feast and of course they are just what everyone needs to set the mood off right. I am not sure how your gatherings work, but we never start on time. NEVER! And it is usually my family everyone is waiting for.
These appetizer options are perfect for keeping the starving children at bay and of course the hungry adults. If you need a cold appetizer you know will please a crowd then make one of these 25 Easy cold Appetizers.
1. These Buffalo Chicken Spirals are amazing and better than the traditional dip you find at parties. My Family Mealtime
2. This Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizer is a perfect healthy appetizer for kids and adults alike. Mom Loves Baking
3. You will love this Pizza Pasta Salad Appetizer that can be served up in small dishes for a quick bite. Cook Crave Inspire
4. Check out these Antipasto Kabobs that have a fresh garden taste and a perfect cold appetizer! Gourmet Girls
5. These Stuffed Cucumber Cups are a great summer appetizer recipe and super easy to make. Mom’s Test Kitchen
6. You can serve these Chili Lime Shrimp Cups warm or cold and made simple with a few ingredients. Inspired Taste
7. Make these Chunky Chicken Salad Cups that are absolutely perfect for an easy, cold recipe. Diethood
8. Oh my! This Oven Baked Pineapple Bacon is a perfect summer treat and so amazing. Eat Tags
9. This Avocado Pizza is so good and a healthy flair to an appetizer option. Little Broken
10. Want an Italian option for snacking? These Tortellini Kabobs are just what you are looking for! Real Women & Homes
11. Make these Spinach Balls ahead of time and serve them up later with a favorite dipping sauce. Sweet As Honey
12. If you want a healthy dip option give this Mediterranean Salsa a try with your favorite chip! Chef Savvy
13. These Holiday Cheeseball Bites are an awesome cheesy option for even picky eaters. Six Sisters Stuff
14. Salty bacon and tomatoes make this BLT Dip absolutely to die for. The Gracious Wife
15. Give your appetizer a fancy flair but super easy with this Brie and Fig Jam Appetizer. Christina’s Cucina
16. These Cucumber Avocado Rolls are healthy eating at its best. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
17. These Spinach Dip Bites are amazing and always a hit for a crowd of hungry people. For The Love of Paprika
18. You can please any crowd with the creamy and salty combination of these Bacon Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes. Selections By Sisters
19. Check out these Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels that are an incredibly flavorful appetizer. Fox Valley Foodie
20. The younger crowd will love these BLT Appetizers made easy with Triscuit Crackers. The Country Chic Cottage
21. Every time we make this Cranberry Pepper Jelly Dip it goes super quick! Life With The Crust Cut Off
22. These Mediterranean Salad Stackers are a yummy salad right on a stick. So good! Take Two Tapas
23. Serve this Crack Dip with chips or veggies. It is a wonderful creamy and bacon filled dip favorite. Food Fanatic
24. Give these Rainbow Spring Rolls a try. They are packed with tons of colorful veggies and a great appetizer. Thirsty For Tea
25. This Cowboy Corn Dip is an awesome pairing with corn chips and a few simple ingredients. The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife
Do you have an awesome cold appetizer that is a crowd pleaser? Share your best recipes!
Are you looking for some fall dessert recipes to make for your family or for the holidays? These are to die for!!