Looking for an easy, delicious dinner idea that your whole family will love? Look no further than this Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles recipe! All you have to do is dump all the ingredients into the crockpot and let it cook up a hearty meal. Serve with some sour cream on top for extra goodness – it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends! This easy recipe is sure to become a regular in your meal rotation. Try it out today!
Crockpot Recipes are the perfect solution for those looking to easily prepare a delicious meal with minimal effort. The slow and steady simmering of the crockpot means less time spent in the kitchen while still delivering a dish full of flavor. Whether you’re pressed for time or just looking to try something new, give one of these recipes a go – you won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need for this easy and delicious dinner!
- Beef Stew Meat– When preparing Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles, the secret to a flavorful and delicious dish is the quality of the beef stew meat. Look for stew meat with greater marbling for a superior flavor as it cooks in its own juices over low heat. If you prefer leaner cuts, select chuck roast or boneless loin-cut steak that have some fat on them.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup– Adding cream of mushroom soup to crockpot beef tips and noodles is the perfect way to add a deliciously creamy layer of extra flavor. Its umami-rich taste adds the just right amount of richness and depth that pairs so well with tender beef as it slowly simmers in the crockpot for hours.
- Milk– Milk is an essential ingredient for Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles as it adds a creamy texture to the dish that really takes it up a notch! Milk helps to make the sauce rich, creamy and thick helping it coat all of the ingredients evenly making them all savory and delicious.
- Pot Roast Seasoning– When making beef tips and noodles in the Crockpot, adding flavorful seasonings are key to creating a dish packed with flavor. One of the best kinds of pot roast seasoning is a simple yet deliciously savory blend like garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, salt, onion powder, dried thyme and dried oregano.
- Garlic Cloves– Garlic cloves are a great addition to any crockpot beef tips and noodles dish. Not only do they provide a bold and pungent flavor, but they also serve as a useful tool for extracting other flavors from the other ingredients in the recipe.
- Pepper– When it comes to adding a little spice and warmth to dishes, pepper is top of the list. It adds an earthy flavor with just the right amount of heat to really bring out the flavors in other ingredients.
- Egg Noodles– Egg noodles are the perfect choice for any crockpot beef tips and noodles recipe. Not only do they provide the ideal texture for this warm, comforting dish, but their yellow color helps to add a fun, vibrant visual appeal to the plate. Furthermore, egg noodles are packed with protein and fiber which can help to make your meal more satiating.
- Sour Cream– Cooking beef tips in a crockpot can be a simple, no-fuss way of preparing a hearty meal. Adding sour cream to the mix takes it up a notch for an even more delectable dish! Sour cream helps to tenderize and moisten the beef, which results in melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness.
Cooking Essentials from Amazon
Crockpot Portable 7 Quart Slow Cooker with Locking Lid and Auto Adjust Cook Time Technology, Stainless SteelHamilton Beach Portable 6 Quart Set & Forget Digital Programmable Slow Cooker with Lid Lock, Dishwasher Safe Crock & Lid, Temperature Probe, Stainless SteelKitchenAid Saucepan with Pour Spouts, 1 Quart, Brushed Stainless SteelOXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, BeechHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5KitchenAid KE060OHOBA Classic Utility Whisk, One Size, Black 2
Can You Overcook Beef in a Slow Cooker?
Slow cookers are great for convenience and ease when it comes to preparing meals. With beef, however, you have to be careful about how long you cook it for because it is possible to overcook a roast or other piece of beef in a slow cooker. The longer the beef cooks in the slow cooker, the tougher and drier it will become. It’s best to avoid over cooking by sticking to recipe instructions when it comes to temperature and cook time.
Also, if there’s an option for low temperature settings in your slow cooker, use that one instead of high as high temperatures can often result in overcooked beef. By keeping a close eye on cook time and purchasing higher quality cuts of meat, you should be able to achieve perfectly cooked beef every time in your slow cooker!
How Do You Know When Beef Tips are Done?
Knowing when beef tips are done cooking can be tricky, but there’s one foolproof method for perfect results: Use a meat thermometer! You should insert your thermometer into the center of the beef tips without touching bone or fat. If your thermometer reads 145 ̊F, it means the beef is finished cooking and is ready to be served.
By following this simple technique, you don’t have to worry about undercooking or overcooking your beef! Plus, you don’t have to sacrifice juicy and tender results – just the opposite actually! Give this method a try next time you whip up some delicious beef tips.
What Do You Eat with Beef Tips and Noodles?
When you serve up beef tips and noodles, it’s important to think of the side dishes that will complete your meal. A classic pairing with this dish is a seasonal salad, such as a medley of roasted vegetables like corn, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini. For something even more hearty, consider adding some mashed potatoes – they’d be amazing served on top of the dish too!
Another delicious accompaniment are garlic green beans; a bright and seasonal vegetable that cooks quickly and adds an extra layer of flavor. You’re sure to find that these sides help make your beef tips and noodles truly inviting.
Crockpot Essentials from Amazon
MAEXUS Meat Claws for Shredding Pulled Pork Chicken and Beef, Barbecue Meat Shredder, BBQ Grill Tools Accessories Gift for Smoker Slow Cooker Meat Claws (2 Pcs)Hamilton Beach Portable Slow Cooker Travel Bag, Insulated Carrier Case for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Quart Crock, Internal Mesh Net Holds Pot in Place, Compatible with Other Brands, Black (33002)Norpro 405 Oval Silicone Roast Rack, RedReynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, Regular (Fits 3-8 Quarts), 20 CountCrockPockets Slow Cooker Divider, Silicone Insert, BPA Free, Dishwasher SafeSlow Cooker Cover Compatible with Crock-Pot and Hamilton Beach 6-8 qt Slow Cooker, Crock Pot Cover Keep Appliance Clean, Slow Cooker Dust Cover with Mesh Pocket for Accessories (Red)
More Amazing Crockpot Recipes
- Apple Butter Pork Chops in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken
- Easy Recipes: Crockpot Veggie Lasagna
You’ll Love these Other Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Beef Tagine with Potatoes
- 30 Minute Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
- Crock Pot London Broil
- 2 Pounds Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk
- 1 Package Pot Roast Seasoning
- 2 Cloves Garlic (or a large spoonful of minced)
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Package Egg Noodles
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- Begin by mixing the milk and soup together in a bowl.
- Add in pepper to taste, the garlic, and the pot roast seasoning. Stir well.
- Place your uncooked beef in the bottom of the crockpot and top with the soup mixture. Mix together. Cook on low for 10 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Add in the sour cream in the last 30 minutes of cook time and stir.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions on stove and add to crockpot once done. Mix and serve.