Are you looking for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner? Look no further than Crockpot Crack Chicken! With just a few simple ingredients such as dry ranch seasoning, boneless skinless chicken breasts, bacon and cream cheese, this is a meal that’s sure to please the whole family. It’s packed with flavor and there’s minimal prep and effort involved, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. Try this recipe out today for an easy, savory meal that everyone will love!
Have you ever found yourself staring at a package of chicken breasts and thinking, “What am I going to make with this?” Fear not, my friends, because the world of Chicken Recipes is vast and endlessly delicious. From classic roasted chicken to spicy buffalo chicken wraps, there’s something for every palate and every level of cooking expertise. Don’t be afraid to mix things up and experiment with different flavors and cooking methods – who knows, you might just stumble upon your new favorite dish. So next time you’re feeling stumped on what to cook for dinner, remember the endless possibilities of chicken.
Delicious Chicken Recipes to Try
If you love chicken, you can’t go wrong with any of these dinner ideas!
- Crockpot Lime Garlic Chicken
- Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken and Squash over Rice
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Biscuits
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need for this simple and delicious meal!
- Dry Ranch Seasoning– Crockpot crack chicken without ranch seasoning just doesn’t hit the same. The tanginess and flavor that it adds to the chicken and creamy sauce is unparalleled. And what’s great about dry ranch seasoning is that it’s not overpowering – it just adds the right amount of zing to balance out the richness of the dish.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts– One of the best things about this delicious dish is the boneless skinless chicken breasts that go into it. But why are they so good? Well, for starters, they’re incredibly versatile – chicken breasts can be used in so many different recipes, and in this case, they’re the perfect vessel for soaking up all the amazing flavors in the crockpot.
- Bacon– Have you ever wondered why bacon is the perfect addition to crockpot crack chicken? Let me tell you, it’s not just because bacon makes everything better (although that’s definitely a valid reason). The saltiness and smokiness of the bacon perfectly complement the creamy and savory flavors of the crack chicken. Plus, when cooked in the crockpot, the bacon becomes perfectly crispy and adds a satisfying crunch to each bite.
- Cream Cheese– Cream cheese adds a rich and tangy flavor that balances the salty and savory flavors of the chicken and bacon. It’s a little tangy, which adds a nice zing to the overall flavor. Plus, it also helps to thicken the sauce and keep the chicken juicy and tender.
Cooking Essentials at Amazon
All of these are great to have in your kitchen. The rubber spatulas and wooden spoons are favorites of mine! Every kitchen should have them!
Crockpot 7 Quart Slow Cooker with Programmable Controls and Digital Timer, Polished Platinum14 Inch Large Wooden Spoon for Cooking Mixing Serving Spoons Non Stick Wood Spatula Long Handled Stirring Cooking SpoonSilicone Spatula Set of 5,High Temperature Resistant, Food Grade Silicone, Dishwasher Safe, for Baking cooking (Colorful)2 Pack Meat Claws for Shredding, Shredding Meat Bear Claws, Meat Shredder Tool Bear Claws Chicken Shredder Smoker Grill Accessories for Turkey, Christmas Stocking Stuffers BBQ Gifts for MenGotham Steel Frying Pan Nonstick, 9.5” Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan for Cooking, Egg Pan, Long Lasting Nonstick, Ultra Durable, Stay Cool Handle, Easy Cleanup, Dishwasher Safe, 100% Toxin FreeKitchenAid Stainless Steel Utility Tongs, 10.28 Inch
Why is it Called Crack Chicken?
Have you ever heard of crack chicken? If not, let me introduce you to this addictively delicious dish. But why is it called “crack” chicken? Well, some say it’s because it’s so good, it’s like crack – once you start, you can’t stop. Others believe it’s because the combination of the ingredients creates a flavor explosion that’s similar to the intense high of the drug.
Whatever the reason, one thing’s for sure – crack chicken is definitely worth trying. This creamy, savory dish is made with shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and a variety of herbs and spices. It’s usually served over rice or in a sandwich, and trust me, one bite is all it takes to understand why it’s earned its name.
Why is My Crack Chicken Watery?
Hey there! Have you been whipping up some crack chicken lately? It’s a crowd favorite for sure. But have you noticed that your dish has been coming out a bit watery? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. There are a few reasons why this might happen. First, it could be due to the consistency of the cream cheese. Make sure you’re using full-fat cream cheese and not a reduced-fat version, as the latter tends to contain more water.
Secondly, it could be that you’re using too much liquid in your recipe. Try reducing the amount of chicken broth you use or letting it simmer for longer to evaporate some of the excess liquid. Give these tricks a try and see if you can’t perfect your crack chicken recipe. Happy cooking!
Can You Put Frozen Chicken in the Crockpot?
Have you ever found yourself staring at a package of frozen chicken, wondering if you can just toss it in the crockpot for dinner? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! While a lot of people worry about the safety of cooking frozen chicken, it’s actually perfectly fine to do so in a slow cooker.
Just make sure to follow a few simple steps to ensure that your chicken is safe to eat and cooked to perfection. So, next time you’re short on time or just feeling a bit lazy, go ahead and throw that frozen clucker in your crockpot – your taste buds will thank you!
Crockpot Accessories at Amazon
All of these items are things I love and things you can easily buy on Amazon. I love how easy it is to shop on Amazon and compare prices and get it delivered to your door in two days or less.
MAEXUS Meat Claws for Shredding Pulled Pork Chicken and Beef, Barbecue Meat Shredder, BBQ Grill Tools Accessories Gift for Smoker Slow Cooker Meat Claws (2 Pcs)Lid Pocket Slow Cooker Lid Holder | Fits Most Slow Cookers | Hands-Free Design Keeps Countertops Clean | Unique Crock Pot Kitchen Pot Organizer | Works With Most CrocksReynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, Regular (Fits 3-8 Quarts), 6 CountHamilton Beach Portable Slow Cooker Travel Bag, Insulated Carrier Case for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Quart Crock, Internal Mesh Net Holds Pot in Place, Compatible with Other Brands, Black (33002)Slow Cooker Cover Compatible with Crock-Pot and Hamilton Beach 6-8 qt Slow Cooker, Crock Pot Cover Keep Appliance Clean, Slow Cooker Dust Cover with Mesh Pocket for AccessoriesDIMESHY Roasting Rack, Black with Integrated Feet, Enamel Finished, Nonstick, fit for 13 inches oval roasting pan, safety, dishwasher, Great for Basting, Cooking, Drying, Cooling rack.(10”x 6.5”)
Amazing Crockpot Chicken Recipes!
Crockpot recipes are a great way to feed families because they are convenient and easy to put together. By simply throwing ingredients into a crockpot and letting it cook all day, busy families can have a delicious and nutritious meal waiting for them when they come home from work or school. Additionally, crockpot meals can be easily customized to fit each family member’s individual tastes and dietary needs.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Burritos
- Shredded Chicken made in the Crock Pot
- 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Seasoning (approx 2 Tablespoons)
- 3 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Slices of Bacon
- 8 Ounce Box of Cream Cheese
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker.
- Cut the cream cheese into squares add them on top of the chicken.
- Add the dry ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 8 hours if your chicken is frozen. Cook on high for 4 hours if not frozen.
- About 15 minutes before the chicken is done fry the bacon on the stovetop.
- Shred the cooked chicken inside the crockpot.
- Add cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Top with cooked crumbled bacon and you can top with some shredded cheddar cheese if you want.
- Serve over rice, over pasta or inside rolls for sliders.