If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal that won’t take up too much of your time, then look no further than Crockpot Spaghetti! This quick and simple recipe is sure to become one of your favorite go-to recipes. All you have to do is throw in some lean ground beef, diced onions, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper, spaghetti noodles, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese into your crockpot and you’ll have a hearty meal ready in no time. Try it tonight – your family will love it!
Have you ever had one of those days where you want a homemade meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? That’s where Crockpot Recipes come in! Imagine tossing a bunch of ingredients into a pot, setting the timer, and coming home to a house that smells absolutely amazing. Crockpot meals are perfect for those busy days when you want to come home to a hot, comforting dinner that requires little to no effort. With so many recipes out there, there’s bound to be something for everyone’s taste buds. So why not dust off that crockpot and give it a try? Your taste buds (and your stomach) will thank you.
Hearty Crockpot Recipes
There’s something so satisfying about a hearty crockpot meal. Maybe it’s the fact that it’s been slow cooking all day, filling your home with delicious aromas and building anticipation for dinner time. Or perhaps it’s the comfort of a meal that warms you up from the inside out on a chilly day.
- Crockpot Red Pepper Chicken
- Crockpot Crack Chicken
- Crockpot Lime Garlic Chicken
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles
Ingredients Needed for this Delicious Spaghetti Meal
Here’s what you need to make this easy crockpot dinner!
- Lean Ground Beef– Not only is it a healthier option, but it also creates a delicious flavor when cooked low and slow in the crockpot. Lean ground beef also absorbs the flavors of the sauce and spices better, making the dish even more mouthwatering. So next time you’re looking for a cozy meal, don’t forget to stock up on lean ground beef for your crockpot spaghetti.
- Diced Onions– Diced onions can make all the difference in your crockpot spaghetti. Not only do they add flavor and texture, but they also lend a subtle sweetness that complements the acidity of the tomato sauce. Plus, since the onions cook slowly in the crockpot, they become perfectly tender and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- Marinara Sauce– Marinara sauce typically contains ingredients like tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and herbs, which all release their flavors slowly over time. As the sauce simmers away in your crockpot, those flavors meld together, creating an intense, rich sauce that perfectly coats every strand of spaghetti. Whether you’re cooking for the whole family or just looking to meal prep for the week, crockpot spaghetti with marinara sauce is an easy, delicious, and flavorful meal that everyone will love.
- Italian Seasoning– This magical blend of herbs like basil, oregano, and thyme adds depth and complexity to the sauce, coaxing out all those wonderful savory flavors. Not to mention, it takes all the guesswork out of flavoring the sauce – no need to measure out individual herbs and spices, just throw in a tablespoon or two of Italian seasoning and let the crockpot do the rest.
- Garlic– When it comes to making a delicious crockpot spaghetti, fresh garlic is the way to go. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you later. Not only does it add a unique flavor to the dish, but it also has some impressive health benefits. Garlic is known to boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, and even improve brain function.
- Salt and Pepper– Not only does salt help to bring out the natural flavors of the other ingredients in your spaghetti sauce, but it also helps to balance out any acidity or bitterness. Meanwhile, pepper adds a subtle kick of heat and depth to the dish, creating a perfect harmony of flavors. So next time you’re whipping up a batch of crockpot spaghetti, don’t forget to give it a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper for that extra oomph!
- Spaghetti Noodles– When it comes to cooking spaghetti in a crockpot, choosing the right noodles can make all the difference. Since the noodles will be cooking in the sauce for several hours, you want to make sure they hold up and don’t turn into a mushy mess. That’s why thicker noodles, such as spaghetti, fettuccine, or linguine, tend to work best. These noodles are sturdy enough to withstand the slow-cooking process without breaking down and becoming a soupy mess.
- Parmesan Cheese– When it comes to cooking crockpot spaghetti, you can’t skimp on the cheese. Parmesan cheese, to be exact. But why? Well, let’s just say Parmesan cheese is like the perfect sidekick to crockpot spaghetti. It’s tangy, nutty, and has that signature mouth-watering umami flavor that you just can’t resist. And when you add Parmesan to crockpot spaghetti, it takes the dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese– The gooey, melted cheese adds a creaminess that takes this classic dish to a whole new level. But what makes Mozzarella cheese so perfect for crockpot spaghetti? Well, it’s a low-moisture cheese, which means it won’t get too watery when heated for extended periods. Plus, it has a mild flavor that won’t overpower the other ingredients in the dish.
Cooking Essentials at Amazon
Do you love to cook but find yourself struggling with the basics? Fear not, my fellow foodie, because Amazon has got you covered with all of the cooking essentials you could ever need! From top-quality knives and cutting boards, to measuring cups and spoons, to kitchen gadgets that you never knew you needed.
Utopia Kitchen – Saute Fry Pan – Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – Nonstick Frying Pan 12 Inch – Safe Grill Cookware for indoor & Outdoor Use – Cast Iron Pan (Black)OXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner BlackHamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker with 3 Cooking Settings, Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware Crock & Glass Lid, Silver (33665)Crock-Pot 7 Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel (SCV700-S-BR)Silicone Pasta Forks Spoon Spaghetti Colander, Heat-Resistant Noodles Ladle Server, Kitchen Asian Food Strainer Slot Spoon Tableware(black)OXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, Beech
Can You Put Uncooked Spaghetti in Slow Cooker?
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to make dinner, using a slow cooker might just be the answer. But can you put uncooked spaghetti in a crockpot? The good news is yes, you absolutely can!
In fact, making crockpot spaghetti is a great way to get a delicious, hearty meal on the table with minimal effort. All you need to do is add your favorite ingredients like ground meat, tomato sauce, vegetables and seasoning, throw in your uncooked spaghetti noodles, and let the slow cooker work its magic.
By the time dinner rolls around, you’ll have a crowd-pleasing dish ready to serve. So go ahead and give it a try, you might just be surprised by how easy and delicious it is!
How Long Does Dry Pasta Take to Cook in Slow Cooker?
Have you ever tried cooking pasta in a slow cooker? It may sound strange, but it’s actually quite convenient. If you’re making crockpot spaghetti, the good news is that you can cook the pasta right in the crockpot with the sauce! The timing, however, is important to ensure the pasta isn’t overcooked or undercooked.
Typically, dry pasta takes about 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low in a slow cooker. It may vary depending on the type of pasta and how much you’re cooking, so make sure to keep an eye on it. But trust us, once you try cooking pasta in a crockpot, you won’t want to go back to traditional stovetop cooking.
Will Spaghetti Get Mushy in Crockpot?
If you’re a fan of slow-cooked simplicity, the crockpot is likely your best friend. It’s a versatile kitchen gadget that can make anything from soup to dessert, with minimal effort required.
However, there are some dishes that might not work as well in the crockpot just by throwing everything in at once like other slow cooker recipes, and that includes spaghetti. But that doesn’t mean you should give up on this easy and delicious meal!
With some careful planning and a few tips and tricks, you can make crockpot spaghetti that’s every bit as delicious as the stovetop version. So grab your crockpot and let’s get cooking!
Crockpot Cooking Essentials at Amazon
If you’re looking to up your cooking game and save time while you’re at it, you can’t go wrong with crockpot cooking. And lucky for you, Amazon has got you covered with their vast selection of crockpot cooking essentials. With everything from slow cookers to accessories like liners and recipe books, it’s never been easier to whip up a hearty, delicious meal without slaving away in the kitchen all day.
Crock Pot Liners Silicone Fit 6 Quart Oval Crockpots Silicone Slow Cookers Liners Large Size,Reusable Leakproof Dishwasher Safe Kitchen Cooking Accessories Instead Crock Pot Liner Disposable(6Quart)HOMEST Slow Cooker Bag for Crock-Pot 6-8 Quart, Insulated Travel Carrier with Easy to Clean Lining, Carry Case with Top Zip Compartment and Accessory PocketLid Latch the reusable universal lid securing strap for crockpots, casserole dishes, pots, pans and more. Make it easy to transport your favorite dishes with one simple strap.Hamilton Beach Portable Slow Cooker Travel Bag, Insulated Carrier Case for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Quart Crock, Internal Mesh Net Holds Pot in Place, Compatible with Other Brands, Black (33002)MAEXUS Meat Claws for Shredding Pulled Pork Chicken and Beef, Barbecue Meat Shredder, BBQ Grill Tools Accessories Gift for Smoker Slow Cooker Meat Claws (2 Pcs)Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, Regular (Fits 3-8 Quarts), 20 Count
Family-Friendly Spaghetti Recipes
Who doesn’t love a warm, comforting plate of spaghetti? And when it’s a family-friendly recipe, it just hits different. Whether it’s a classic marinara sauce or a creative spin with vegetables or meat, there are endless possibilities for making a spaghetti dish that everyone at the table will enjoy. Plus, it’s a great way to get some veggies into picky eaters – just chop them up finely and sneak them into the sauce!
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Skinny Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Cutlet Parmesan with Spaghetti
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Diced Onions
- 48 Ounces Marinara Sauce ( 2 x 24 oz jars)
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 12 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles, uncooked
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Dump the ground beef into a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onions to the pan with the ground beef.
- Crumble the ground beef well as it cooks.
- Once no pink remains, drain the grease from the pan.
- Dump the cooked ground beef and onions into the bottom of a crock pot.
- Pour the marinara sauce on top of the ground beef.
- Add the water, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper to the crock pot.
- Stir all of the ingredients together well.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour or low for 2 hours.
- After 1 or 2 hours (whichever you choose) remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Break the spaghetti into thirds and add it to the pot.
- Stir until the noodles are mostly covered in sauce.
- Place the lid back on the crock pot and continue cooking on LOW for another hour or high for 30 minutes..
- Then remove the lid from the pot and stir well again.
- Add the shredded parmesan and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella to the pot.
- Stir just until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese on top and do not stir.
- Return the lid to the pot and continue cooking on LOW until the cheese on top is completely melted. About 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top then serve.