Do you like to decorate? I love putting cute wreaths up on the door all times of the year. Whether it is celebrating a holiday or season, my door is always decked out in something amazing.
Many of you may be pleasantly surprised that these beautiful door wreaths are not really difficult to create! You can make any one of these simple wreaths with no headache. So, if you are aiming to accomplish any amazing and crafty project this summer, try one of these DIY Summer Wreaths.
While you’re here, make sure you check out our DIY Mother’s Day Wreaths as well.
21 DIY SUMMER WREATHS
1. Make this cute summer themed Flip Flop Wreath for practically nothing! DIY Craft Projects
2. This Stars and Stripes Burlap Wreath is a great flag wreath for a patriotic theme. Confessions Of A Plate Addict
3. If you want beauty at your doorstep you have to make a Summer Wreath like this! Stone Gable
4. Here is another amazing Patriotic Wreath made entirely with painted clothespins. Home Crafts By Ali
5. This Succulent Wreath is a living wreath made with this list of plants. So cool! Pretty Prudent
6. How cute is this Summer Wreath that spells summer in a whimsical pattern. My Little Gems
7. I absolutely love this Paper Umbrella Wreath that is full of vibrant color and simple pattern. Family Chic
8. Check out this No Sew Watermelon Wreath where all you do is tie the pattern on. Confessions Of A Plate Addict
9. Make a simple Moss Wreath adorned with your families last name for your front door. Live Laugh Rowe
10. This Fabric Ball Wreath is quick and easy and super colorful! Making It Fun
11. Take it back to childhood with a Pinwheel Wreath that just screams summer! Capital B
12. This No Sew Fabric Wreath can be made super easy by tying up your favorite bright summer fabrics. Confessions Of A Plate Addict
13. It doesn’t get any easier than this Flip Flop Wreath perfect for summer. Crafty Morning
14. This detailed How-To Make A Burlap Wreath will help you make the best one for summer! How To Make A Burlap Wreath
15. The cutest wreath for your door is right here in this adorable Sunflower Lady Bug Wreath. Trendy Tree
16. Make this simple Peony Wreath for a cute, earthy tone for your door. Making The World Cuter
17. Eve the kiddos can help make this crafty Cupcake Liner Flower Wreath. Super easy! Mama.Papa.Bubba
18. Brighten up your door front with a Summer Rainbow Wreath that is perfect. Wine and Glue
19. With some card stock of your choosing and hot glue you can craft up this Rose Wreath. I’m A Yarner
20. For all you baseball lovers this Baseball Wreath is just perfect for your door! How To Nest For Less
21. Check out these vibrant colors on this Summer Wreath. Life Is Beautiful
Have a wreath you have made for your door? Share your crafty ideas!
MORE DIYs You Will Enjoy: