There is a blogging friend of Crystal & Co., who sometimes shares her lovely recipes here on Wednesday’s for our mommy solution and resource meme. Remember that Pumpkin Enchilada recipe I Facebooked about last month? That was hers.
Jenna Beth is the author of the site Newlyweds where she writes about her twin boys, shares amazing recipes and captures the stories where she explores the joys of marriage and mommy-hood. Did I mention she is a fellow Texan?
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Well, she has pulled together a delicious downloadable cookbook with enough recipes to feed your family for almost two months. This cookbook certainly is a mommy solution! I can not wait to add some of these dinners to my meal plan!45 delicious recipes with easy to find ingredients.
Categories like: Weeknight Meals, Crockpot Meals, Casseroles, Date Night and more.
Here is a sample of some of the specific recipes you will find: Artichoke Dip, Spicy Romano Chicken, Chicken Divan, Chocolate Lava Cake and more that your family and friends will love.
This cookbook is selling for only $4.99! Jenna Beth is offering Crystal & Co., readers a 20% discount. Just enter the discount code CRYSTAL20 when you check out. You can download the cookbook and get to cookin’. Click here to purchase your own copy!
Want to win a copy? We are giving away one copy to a Crystal & Co., reader.
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways. You choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 11/21/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter:
- Like Newlyweds Blog on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Newlyweds Blog. Her subscribe button is in her right sidebar.
- Follow Newlyweds on Twitter.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (right sidebar)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a @Newlyweds_sp #cookbook #giveaway you can #win! Details: http://bit.ly/rXbkpl
Best of luck!
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.